49

zakiya✨

zakiya✨

"tyler moveee." i said laughing.

"no you look too pretty to go out..." he said holding onto my waist and had his face in the crook of my neck.

"baby i'm just going out with amory and blasian." i said as he kissed my neck.

blasian was elijah's girlfriend, i hope he deadass stayed loyal to her.

well her real name was actually tolina but she's blasian and once we started calling her that it stuck,"still...y'all finna go out.." he said and i turned around wrapped my arms around his neck.

"and then we're all going out later you'll be okay for a few hours." i said pecking his lips.

"what if i have a stroke?" he asked and i shook my head.

"you won't tyler even if you did i'd come and see you at the hospital." i said grabbing my keys from behind him.

"what if i do tho and i die then what.." he said following me downstairs.

"zaza!!" nola yelled jumping off the couch and hugged me legs.

"hey my love." i said picking her up.

"where you about to go??" she asked slowly and i smiled at her.

"good job, but i'm finna go out with my friends." i said.

at times she had trouble talking clearly so she would slow down her sentences sometimes to get them right.

"oh...can i go?" she asked messing with her fingers and i looked at tyler who nodded his head.

"yeah, we're gonna go shopping and get our nails done..." i said secretly holding my hand out to tyler.

he smacked his lips and smacked a few 20's in my hand,"thank you babyyy." i said laughing then kissed his cheek.

"we'll be back." i said to tyler who nodded his head then kissed his sisters cheek.

"be good." he said to her and she nodded.

"hell she better be or that ass coming right back.." i mumbled to tyler who laughed.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"hollon yall let's take a picture." i said holding my camera up.

blasian was right beside me, then amory who was holding nola's hand. she had taken a liking to amory fast as hell.

amory had on a jumpsuit that showed off his curves with a cropped hoodie on top, and blasian had on a white t-shirt and grey leggings.

and my sweet little nola wanted to match me and had on a white dress that came right above her knees and had some shorts underneath it.

after i snapped a few pictures we continued walking to an ice cream shop nearby.

like i said we had went and got our nails done and looked around some stores,"it's hot as a bitch...and my feet hurt.." amory complained.