30

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"i'm ready to go homeeee." elijah dragged out as we finished up ap psychology classwork.

"you telling me..." i said writing down the last vocabulary word.

"hollon what the fuck is 5?" tyler asked outloud.

"tyler." the teacher said eyeing him and he smacked his lips.

"what the fuck y'all get?" he asked turning around in his seat.

"i got a." elijah said.

"shittt i got c." i said scratching my head.

"oh my damn we gonna fail." tyheem said laying his head on the table.

"boys less chatting, more writing"

"she needs worry about her long ass back..."elijah mumbled and we all made eye contact while trying not to laugh.

"nigga you not funny..." tyheem said covering his mouth and we all busted out laughing.

ꕥꕥꕥ

i walked down the hall with zakiya and tyler to lunch,"oh zarek!!" i turned around and saw zoey.

my eyes dropped down to her growing baby bump,"oh you have fun pal." zakiya said patting my shoulder then grabbed tyler's hand.

i rolled my eyes as they walked away,"make it fast zoey." i said crossing my arms.

"you never called me-"

"look the baby ain't fuckin mine, and we both know that shit i'll even take a dna test if you want, but you needa find whoever else you was fuckin raw cause i know fasho that shit ain't mines." i said pointing at her small baby bump.

i watched her eyes water before she looked down, " now when it gets here don't be tryna come and see the baby."  she said and i laughed some.

"bitch you wish..." i said before brushing past her and continuing my walk to the lunch.

swear to god i hate bitches.

"zarek!! aye aye we gotta problem!!" i heard elijah yell.

i looked over at him,"wha-"

"amory fighting."

he ain't have to say nun else, i took off running from the direction he came from and just as is suspected it was a crowd in the hall.

i made my way to the front- amory and jersey-?

amory was on top throwing hits at jersey back to back no pausing,"jump in bitch i dare you! i'll dog walk yo ass today!!" i heard zakiya yell to someone.

i heard a whistle blow, letting me know teachers finna be here fast and quick.

"alright let her go— amory let her hair go!!" i yelled trying to pull him back.