40

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"where the hell??" i mumbled looking underneath my covers.

"mama!!" i yelled walking into the hall.

"why you hollering??" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"you seen my boyfriend?" i asked.

"nigga i dropped ma'kiri off at work and i've been sleep.." she said mugging me.

"my bad ma'am.." i mumbled and walked to zakiya room.

"zarek why you bussing in my room at 2 in da morning." she said putting her phone down.

"looking for amory." i said standing at her door frame.

"i think he downstairs, him and mom was watching tv earlier so.." she said then got back on her phone.

i heard her bathroom door open and tyler walked out with a towel around his waist,"when you get here?" i asked.

"like 5 minutes ago."

i closed her door then walked downstairs,"amory!"

i saw the home screen of disney+ on the tv, i grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

i saw amory asleep on the couch,"baby.." i said shaking him softly.

he had tear stains on his cheek,"big ass crybaby..." i mumbled.

i picked him up and that's when he started waking up,"zarek.." he mumbled.

"it's me ma." i said walking upstairs.

he held on tight to me,"if you think i'm finna drop you just say that.." i said walking into my room then locked the door.

"yes i do." he mumbled and i just shook my head.

i sat down on the bed and had him straddling my lap,"i missed you.." he mumbled laying his head on my shoulder.

"i missed you too." i said kissing his check and wrapped my arms around him.

"you and my mom had fun?" i asked and he nodded his head.

"lemme see the clothes." he got up from my lap and went to his bag.

"you can hang yo shit in my closet." i said and he shook his head.

"that's a lot of work.." he mumbled then yawned.

he showed me what all my mom bought and tried them on,"yeahh my mom tryna have a grand child.." i said pulling him towards me.

"no stoppp." he said laughing as i kissed on his neck.

"take it off.." i said and he slowly pulled off the shirt and placed it on my dresser.

i grabbed his neck pulling him to me, he stared at me as i pulled him back onto my lap.

i slowly leaned in and he did the same before our lips met, he relaxed in my arms as the kiss started getting sloppy.

i got up then laid him down on the bed, i pulled down his panties and stared at the wetness between his legs.

i looked up and saw him staring down at me while biting his lip, i kissed on his inner thighs and left a few hickeys on his thighs before spreading his lips and stuck my tongue inside of him earning a moan.

pushing his legs further apart and i started flicking my tongue while it was inside of him making him grab the back of my head and tug at my hair.

i groaned at the feeling and the taste of him against my tongue,"f-fuck baby.." he moaned and i saw his eyes shut tightly.

i flicked my tongue over his clit then slowly sucked on it as i pushed two fingers inside of him, i curled them inside of him and his legs ended up wrapped around me.

i continued fingering him and sucked on his clit, his legs started shaking while he was moaning and gripping the sheets.

"yess right there..." he breathed out before pushing my head down more.

i harshly sucked on his clit and that's when he's juices started leaking out of him, his hips bucked forwards as i flicked my tongue over his clit and he came some more while he's legs shook.

i hovered over him and kissed his lips, i felt his hand start rubbing my print through my shorts.

i continued kissing him until he reached inside my shorts and grabbed my dick, his thumb wiped over the tip.

he pulled his hand back out and i could see some pre-cum on his fingers before he stuck them in his mouth and sucked it off.

"you nasty as fuck for daddy, huh?" i whispered in his ear then sucked on his neck making him moan.

"please..." he said barely above a whisper.

"please what??" i licked over the mark i left.

"baeeee..." he whined reaching inside and pulling my dick out.

"hollon i need protection baby." i said kissing his lips.

"no you don't..." he mumbled bucking his hips forward.

"as much as i love you amory...i'm not gonna pull out, so it's best we use to it." i said and he smacked his lips but had a smile on his face.

ꕥꕥꕥ

i put both his legs over my shoulders and continued pounding into him while he scratched at my back,"babyy- wait fuckkk!!" he cried out and i looked down and saw him creaming and squirting onto me and the bed.

i leaned down and kissed his lips, he grabbed my face and kissed back while moaning in my mouth, i let him wrap his legs around my waist while i slowed my strokes down.

"shit im finna cum..." i groaned in his ear, he scratched at my back when i picked my pace back up.

"zarek— oh my goddd.." he moaned as his eyes rolled back.

once i came i pulled out and pulled off the condom, i threw it to the side and got off of amory.

he curled himself up with the cover and wiped his face,"i'm sorry baby i ain't mean to go so hard.." i said picking him up.

"no it's fine, i liked it.." he said in my ear and i cracked a smile.

"so yo lil ass like it rough??" i asked sitting him on the bathroom counter.

"yes.." he said smiling at me.

i shook my head and turned on the shower, i looked back and he was using the bathroom.

"get in when you done..." i said stretching then went to find a clean pair of boxers.

once i found some, i laid them on my dresser then threw on a pair of shorts.

i took my sheets off the bed then walked downstairs and made my way to the laundry room.

"jesus zarek you scared me-" zakiya said as she threw her sheets in the washer.

"how- wait a minute..." i said pointing between her and the sheets.

"shut up.." she mumbled then looked in my arms.

"wait a minute.." she copied me and pointed at the sheets.

we stared at each other for a minute before laughing and high-fived.