4

zakiya✨

zakiya✨

"you sure you don't wanna change of clothes??" i asked amory who shook his head no.

"at least a top, you not hot??" i asked again and he shook his head no.

"okay-"

"why did you decide to stay wit me instead??" he asked.

"because...your one of my new friends and i wanna get to know you...plus it would've been wrong for me to bail on you when i invited you in the first place." i said sitting on my bed.

he sat on the beanbag in my room,"okay..." he mumbled.

he didn't smoke, so i wasn't gonna force him into an environment like that if he really wasn't a fan of it.

"you ever had edibles before??" i asked and he nodded his head.

"one time." he said finally looking up at me.

i swear his soul was so pure and innocent at times..besides the edible but it ain't that deep-

"you want one??" i asked.

"if you have some sure." he said and i got on my phone and called mama.

"what zakiya?"

"see that's rude as fuck." i said.

"don't make me come there and beat yo ass." she said.

"okayyy, can you bring me some edibles??"

"i got sum in the room, just tell yo mom you want a few." she said.

we said our goodbyes then i text mom,"i gotta question..." amory said making me look up.

"yes??"

"umm...does jersey even like me foreal?? like she always giving me the stank eye or sumn.." he mumbled.

"imma be honest...she said she thinks you weird and shit but i don't see it you seem like a genuine person.." i said and he nodded.

"i don't see why...literally all i do is mind my business, and i barely even talk.." he said then looked down and started playing with his fingers.

i slightly pouted,"don't worry about her...she's been a lil moody lately." i said patting his shoulder.

"it's cool..." he mumbled then my mom walked in.

"hey amory, here." she said handing me a bag of gummies.

"thanks." i smiled at her.

"don't take too many, cause im not taking you to the hospital again..." she said and i nodded my head before she walked out.

"again???" he asked.

"welll let's say last time i took too many and started hallucinating like crazy then threw up then passed out." i said and he shook his head at me.