23

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"you've done any shadow work lately??" i asked amory as he filed my nails.

"i should be asking you the same thing." he said and i laughed.

i agreed to let him paint my nails, but all of them would be clear except the pinky finger.

the pinky finger was gonna be blue to match his nails.

not to mention he also got me into doing shadow work which i actually enjoy at times.

it helps open my eyes up to a lot of stuff and how or why i act certain ways.

(i needa start back on my shadow work)

"what was the last prompt you did??" i asked him.

he paused for a minute before speaking," write a letter to the person who hurt you the most."  he said and i only nodded my head deciding not to ask more questions.

"how about you??" he asked opening up the clear polish.

"it was what negative emotions do you actually feel quite comfortable sitting with. why is this?." i said and he nodded his head.

i watched as he carefully painted my nails, he paused and looked up at me.

i smiled and he smiled back before continuing,"zarek you real fine." he mumbled and i laughed.

"if you want me to break yo back in just say that..." i said and he smacked his lips.

"stop being nasty." he said while smiling.

"okay my bad my bad...but i wanna take you out tonight." i said and he paused then looked up at me.

"like a date?" he asked and i shook my head no.

"more like hangout." i said and i watched his face drop.

"oh.." he mumbled making me feel bad.

"nooo i'm just playing, yes like a date." i said grabbing his chin then kissed him.

"okay.." he said and grabbed my hand then looked at my nails.

"you gonna mess em up let them dry." he said laying my hand back down on his thigh.

"my bad ma." i said and i watched his eyes light up at the name.

"mmm..." he hummed in response and moved his dreads out his face.

"you never said anything.." he said and i looked up at him.

"about??"

"when you went and told lucky." he said grabbing my journal then used it to fan my nails.

"oh...well i felt bad i've never seen her break like that you know...she was blaming herself cause it went on in her house then luke walked in the house mid-discussion and she slapped the shit outta him..