38

few weeks later..

zarek🖤

ever since amory and i got back good, he's been more clingy but i wasn't complaining.

but he had been acting somewhat different, and honestly i was kinda concerned? i don't know.

"c'mere..." i said to amory as he came out my bathroom.

he kept his head down and sat in my lap,"you good??" i asked rubbing his back and he nodded his head.

"words.." i said titling his head up, his eyes was glossed over.

"i-i'm g-good.." he mumbled blinking his eyes.

"what's wrong baby?" i asked and he shurgged looking down.

i wiped his tears and he sighed before getting up and wiping his face,"i'll be right back.." i said catching his attention.

"where you going?" he asked pouting and i kissed his lips.

"baby i'm going downstairs, i'll be right back.." i said and he nodded his head.

i walked downstairs and called my mom while i walked into the kitchen,"yes ma'am, just take these and you'll be fine in a few days- alright have a good day na'...the hell you calling my phone fa and i'm at work?"

"well hello to you too mrs.archer..." i mumbled and she smacked her lips.

"what zarek?"

"okay it's about amory...i'm worried about him cause like he been doing shit lately and you knowww you a doctorrr anddd-"

"just tell me the symptoms dumbass..." she mumbled and i could hear her typing.

i started telling her everything that had been happening, from the waking up in the middle of the night, crying, shutting down-

"hold on...you ever learn what his life was like when he was a child?" she asked and i nodded my head.

"not good really...he said his mom had always been strung out on drugs and his mom and dad stayed arguing but once his dad went to jail you know...his mom had men coming in and out the house a lot and he was mainly neglected or abused..." i said.

"ahhh...zarek listen i believe amory has age regression...that may explain the random whining or thumb sucking..." she said and i scrunched up my face.

"hollon i need you to explain that to me- the fuck is age regression??"

"boy it's a way some people cope and that happens to be a way for him see...he could have certain triggers that go off and it makes him revert to a younger state of mind

it could be a way of him protecting himself from stress or anger, so if you see him starting to show or do like things kid-like...that's most likely what's happening, now i'd have to see myself some more or probably talk to him and i could see..