50

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"let me go.." amory mumbled as i held him in my lap.

"no.." i said against his back and he smacked his lips.

"they needa hurry the fuck up..." tyler said.

"on god i'm ready to go and fuckin eat." zakiya said scrolling on her phone.

graduation rehearsal, shit take forever all we gotta do walk across a stage and grab a paper damn.

"where we gonna go??" elijah asked.

"y'all tryna go to bestos?" tyheem suggested and we all agreed to go.

"tell blasian to meet us there." zakiya said and elijah nodded.

she actually did online school so we'd only see her on the weekends or sumn.

the only people who were foreal suppose to graduate was me, tyler, elijah, and amory.

but tyheem and zakiya decided to graduate early with us and i wasn't complaining honestly.

"hey zarek.." i looked up and rolled my eyes.

"you the most delusional bitch i've ever met." i heard amory say and i laughed some at zoey's facial expression.

"you know what makes me mad about you- the fact your pretty as fuck and you could really have any nigga you like but you act like a stupid ass bitch and hung up over mines." amory snapped and we all just looked at him.

"shittt you heard my bestie." zakiya said now sitting up trying to see everything unfold.

"i was just simply saying hey-"

"to HIM, yeen say hey y'all you said hey zarek sooo whatever you tryna pull please move along cause that fuckin baby is the only thing keeping me from whooping yo ass foreal." amory said mugging her.

"drag her!" elijah instigated and i just shook my head.

"hollon sumn don't seem right..." tyler said and we looked at him.

"what you mean?" elijah asked.

"y'all telling me it don't look...huge all of a sudden..." tyler said and you could see zoey's eyes widen.

"see i thought i was just high as hell...zoey can we see the baby bump real quick you know i'd love to feel my niece or nephew kick." zakiya said cheesing like a dumbass.

"don't say that shit no mo." i said to zakiya who waved me off.

"ummm no- i- i don't like all the stretch marks over it.." zoey said rubbing her side.

"i hope yo ass ain't been faking a pregnancy..." amory said standing up so did zakiya.

"y'all we really gonna do this at grad practice-" zoey started but got cut off.

"hoe shut the fuck up, if you really pregnant let's see." zakiya said holding her head to the side.

zoey gulped and tried to walk away just as jersey was walking up the isle,"jersey pause you coming into this too bitch." amory said and jersey stopped and looked at all us.

"so you and zoey ain't been hanging out no more so what happened?" amory asked and i saw zoey looking at jersey with pleading eyes.

"what? i don't got nun to do wit whatever zoey got going on..." jersey said and shurgged.

"but y'all came to they house and was raising hell talm bout zarek needa take care of his baby i could have him if i want yada yada and nowww y'all not cool..." amory said talking with his hands.

"well baby ion know what the fuck to tell you cause i ain't got shit to do wit her and that fake ass baby bump." jersey said and all our jaws dropped.

jersey realized what she said and slapped her hand over her mouth,"fuck-"

"oh you stupid bitch!" amory yelled and was finna attack zoey but i quickly grabbed him back.

"unt unt we finna graduate ain't even with it." i said holding him back.

"this mean i can finally beat her ass right??" zakiya said as she tied her hair back.

"hell nah we gotta cut practice short today." elijah said getting up.

"true but you foul as fuck, you knew and was going along with it." tyler said as he grabbed zakiya.

"fake ass bitch! hope a train run over yo ass!" zakiya yelled towards jersey.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"you good??" i asked as i rubbed amory's back, we were currently at home cause we all got bestos then got it to go.

"yeah it's just...god she must've really loved yo dick man bitch is fuckin crazy as hell she really faked a whole pregnancy for yo stupid ugly fine ass." he said as he picked at his acrylics.

"i know baby i know...i'm sorry she done caused so much with us and shit.." i said and he shurgged.

"it's not your fault...and i'm sorry for how i acted with certain situations it's was just a lotta stress and i ain't never had to go through so much drama just to be with somebody." he said and i nodded.

"it's fine, we just had more shit to learn about each other as time went on.." i said and he smiled at me.

i pecked his lips then took off one of my extra chains and placed it on him,"make sure you don't take that off." i said and he smacked his lips.

"zarek i literally have your name around my neck." he said and i shrugged.

"well now you got both." i said and he just shook his head before grabbing my face and pecked my lips multiple times making me smile.

he gave me a lop-sided smile before licking over my grills and i caught his tongue in my mouth and gently sucked it making him moan.

i heard my phone ring and i smacked my lips before grabbing it,"hello-"

"hey dear brotherrr.."

"zakiya where you at?"

"see i need y'all to come and get me cause i fought zoey ass right then she gonna call the police and i ran before those bitches could catch me." she said and i just shook my head while amory laughed.

"you always in some bullshit.." i mumbled getting up.

"you whoop her ass bestie?" amory asked taking my phone.

"mane i ain't gonna lie she snuck my ass at first cause i wasn't even finna fight her foreal but after she snuck, i had to drag her down that sidewalk ...and i ain't even get my damn slushy." i heard zakiya say and amory laughed.

"we can go get slushys later bestie." amory said.

"okay but tell zarek hurry the hell up." she said and i rolled my eyes.

"we finna come now zakiya." i said then hung up.

amory held his arms up and i picked him up from off the bed then placed him on the ground,"you wanna get anything while we out?" i asked as we walked downstairs.

"uhhh some cotton candy." he said cheesing and i shook my head.

"ass gonna have cavities." i said and he hit my shoulder.

"no i'm not."