26

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"i'm ready to go home.." i mumbled and tayla laughed.

"you ain't even been here a full hour." zakiya said sipping on some wine.

"girl you not even old-"

"shhh...this shit good." zakiya said cutting tayla off.

i shook my head as i stared down at the plate in front of me,"shit don't even look fockin seasoned..." i said pushing the tray away.

"here drink some." zakiya said pushing the glass of wine towards me.

i took a few sips then handed it back,"lil sweet- wait you've been sucking tyler dick lately?" i asked ready to throw up.

"mmcht, nigga i brush my tongue and do lip scrubs your fine." she said rolling her eyes.

"hell nah can't drink after you no more." i said shaking my head.

"like youuu don't be eating amory pussy?" she said and i rolled my eyes.

"maneee i only did that one time." i said laughing.

gotta do it again soon-

"mmm..." she hummed in response then started eating the chocolate covered strawberries.

"lemme get one, i've been starving myself in this bitch." mama said then grabbed a few off her plate then kept walking.

"i love how she ain't even ask..." zakiya mumbled.

"like you can't get a shit ton more." tayla said messing with her shirt.

"wanna take my pictures bubba??" zakiya asked and i rolled my eyes.

"come on bruh." i said getting up and she followed after me along with tayla.

"hurry the fuck up." i said to zakiya who mugged me.

"listen here i'll get tayla to take em since you wanna be bitchy." i didn't respond and snatched her phone out her hand.

"ouu- bitch hurry up." she said then started posing.

i rolled my eyes and snapped a few pictures,"and outta all those you gonna pick two?" tayla said looking over zakiya shoulder who nodded her head.

"and isss."

"tryna take mines while you at it." tayla said handing zakiya her phone.