12

amory❤️‍🩹

amory❤️‍🩹

i sighed as i got out the car,"before you get out.." my moms boy toy of the month said.

i didn't say anything only looked at him,"look i know you don't like me foreal, and i know i'll never be able to compare to your dad."

long ass yo bitch ass know..

"but i do wanna genuinely help your mom get better, and be there for you if you let me." he said.

i stared at him hard before un focusing my eyes to catch his aura.

yellow

"mm...okay thanks i guess..." i mumbled before getting out the car.

"the names roman by the way." he said as i shut the door.

"amory.." i said nodding my head then started walking towards school.

he actually seemed sincere and a nice guy, something my mom never pulled. usually the guys she spoke to never spoke to me not once.

yellow could be happy and friendly but also indecisive and easily led...

as i got closer to the doors, i was stopped.

of fuclin course-

"hey amory." zoey said smiling at me and i rolled my eyes.

i kept walking past her until i felt myself being grabbed back and thrown against the ground

"might wanna try that again babes." she said laughing.

i turned over and saw some dude hovering over me,"what the fuck you want?!" i spat at her.

honestly i was sick of her bullshit.

and my damn side hurt from hitting this hard ass ground.

"i just wanna to talk to you but your making things difficult." she said titling her head to the side.

the dude yanked me up from the ground and kept a tight hold on my shirt.

i looked over at her and she slowly begin waking towards me.