33

amory❤️‍🩹

amory❤️‍🩹

"yes..i'm leaving cheer practice.." i said into the phone as i packed my clothes inside my cheer bag.

"you had fun??" my dad asked and i laughed.

"dad practice is never fun, i promise i'm ready to quit." i said and he smacked his lips.

"boy please."

"fuck cheer...imma still come to practice tomorrow tho.." i said.

we continued talking until-

1 minute remaining

i sighed throwing my bag over my shoulder,"i love you son.." he said into the phone.

"i love you more.." i replied then the phone hung up.

i shoved my phone in my pocket and made my way to the parking lot, i wish he'd get out sooner rather then later.

i made my way to zarek's car and got in the passenger seat, he was on the phone when i got in and i didn't say anything.

he pulled out the parking lot onto the road,"ight but nigga we got practice from 4-6 then this weekend game away.." he said and i just zoned out and stared out the window.

lately he's been hella busy, and i'm trying to be understanding and not as clingy but damn..

"you don't hear me talking to you?" i looked over at him.

"my bad- what?"

"i said you wanna get sumn to eat.." he said and i shrugged.

"it don't matter.." i mumbled and he looked over at me.

"amory- okay bruh." he said shaking his head and i scrunched up my face.

"bruh?? the fuck zarek don't get smacked." i said now sitting up and staring at the side of his face.

"don't start wit me.." he mumbled as he pulled into wendys drive thru.

"ight bro..." i said turning away from him.

"amory, keep playing wit me." he said grabbing my face.

"you can get off me stupid bitch...probably been touching other girls coochie." i said rolling my eyes.

he let me go and he let out a breath before ordering our food then pulled up to the next window.

once he paid and got the food, he sat mines in my lap and sat our drinks in the cup holder.

we drove the rest of the way in silence, once we made it to his house he got our first then i followed.

nobody was home.

i went into the living room and sat on the couch,"fuck you doing?" he asked looking at me.

"finna eat what else..?"