42

amory❤️‍🩹

amory❤️‍🩹

"amoryyyy come on we onna fixed schedule baby." zakiya said as she stood infront of the salon door.

the one day where everyone was going above and beyond, prom.

"i'm cominggg." i said speeding up and followed her inside.

"sooo two mani and pedis correct??" the lady at the front asked.

"yes ma'am." zakiya said and she got us seated at some massaging chairs.

"pull your pants leg up and stick yo feet in there." zakiya told me and i followed her instructions.

"soo what kinda nails you think you gonna get??" she asked while i leaned back into the chair.

i pulled my phone out and went to zarek and i messages.

zarek: i think i could see these wrapped around my dick🤔🤔

i made sure to only pull up the picture and showed it to her,"ouuu those cute, see i was finna just got white with the ring finger blinged out so

i made sure to only pull up the picture and showed it to her,"ouuu those cute, see i was finna just got white with the ring finger blinged out so." she said and i nodded my head.

"so where you gonna be tonight?" i asked her and she shrugged.

"hopefully getting my back blown out." she said and i laughed as she got on her phone.

"zakiya..." i said and she looked at me.

"i'm nervous..." i said and she looked confused.

"why?"

"cause the whole age regression thing..what if it like starts happening while we're at prom.."

"if anything zarek gonna stick with you the whole time and if you wanna go home, he'll take you and if he start acting out i'll take you home." she said.

"but ion wanna ruin it for y'all cause of my stupid trauma..." i mumbled and she sighed.

"you wouldn't be okay? i swear plus i'm sure we could find sumn fun to do besides dance with a bunch of horny teenagers." she said and i laughed a little.