7

amory ❤️‍🩹

amory ❤️‍🩹

"fuck, fuck, fuck..." i whisper yell to myself as i struggle to unlock my front door.

once it popped open, i looked around the messy front living room.

i quietly made my way to the staircase, each step i took i swore the creaking got louder and louder.

"dear jesus if you love me..." i mumbled then made a quiet run for my room.

i gently closed the door and locked it, i waited a few seconds and didn't hear anything make me let out a breath.

i jumped at the knock on my door,"amory...it's me." i heard my older brother meer say.

i opened the door and he pulled me into a hug,"you good?? i hadn't heard from you so i stopped by..." he said.

i only nodded my head,"amory come on bruh, you can't stay mad at me for that i'm sorry." he said and i shrugged.

"i stopped being mad years ago...cause if i hasn't i'd probably be like mom about now..." i mumbled as i slipped my shoes off.

a lil bit before my dad went to jail, she became strung out on drugs.

the night my mother actually harmed me, my dad lost it and beat her so bad she was in ICU for a few days...he went to jail not too soon after she was released.

"i had to leave amory...i couldn't-"

"what about me meer huh?! what about fuckin me!! you left me wit her and swear it was for the best but when she couldn't take her anger out on you it came to me! i hate you!!" i yelled while blinking back tears.

"amory, i-i'm sorry i didn't think-" i cut him off.

"i wasn't answering you those few days was because i was with a friend and was doing just fine at her house but you know i can't stick around there 24/7 even if i wanted to...i gotta come back by here and stay here a few nights and just avoid mom the best of my ability..." i mumbled as i got on my phone seeing how he was continuously blowing up my phone.

"amory, i swear i didn't think she'd start harming you next..." he said avoiding eye contact with me.

"and then when she did you didn't even bother to check in on me meer...you avoided me months after that then all of a sudden remembered you had a little brother...i don't wanna hear that shit." i said putting my phone on charge.

"amory-"

"i don't wanna hear anymore sorrys meer it's not gonna fix shit." i said wiping the few stray tears that had fell.

"you can leave..." i mumbled to him.

he stood in place for a few minutes before leaving out my room, then i heard the front door slam.

i got up and locked my door then broke down crying, he left when i needed him most when i needed my big brother he wasn't there.

i grabbed a change of clothes and went to the bathroom, i stripped before getting into the shower.