53 (finale pt 1)

5 years later 🫂

amory❤️‍🩹

"zarek stop throwing him in the air!" i yelled at him and he mugged me.

"first of all, this my son he fine, second of all-" he stopped when josiah threw up on him.

"ain't no fuckin way.." he mumbled as he slowly got up and sat josiah in his bouncer.

"yo ass don't wanna listen." i said as he took his shirt off.

"shut the fuck up." he said mugging me and i laughed.

"aweee your mad? after i warned you, you know not to start bouncing him around and shit after he's ate." i said mugging him back.

zarek smacked his lips then tried to pull me in,"unt unttt get back you stink...better take a quick shower and get dressed." i said.

he rolled his eyes but walked away and went upstairs.

over the past few years, we had all finally graduate college and had jobs.

zakiya was still going to school because she wanted to become an OGYBN, tyler had became a lawyer so he really came in handy whenever anyone got in trouble.

zarek was still doing street business but knew how to keep himself on the low so i wasn't complaining much, plus he owns a few clubs.

i worked my ass off and bought my own shop and turned it into a tattoo parlor, so i was able to work whenever i wanted honestly. i had some of the best workers there.

as for blasian and elijah...they actually ended up breaking up not even a year later.

elijah started teaching highschool students this year, we found it hilarious how all his students would try and flirt with him even the boys.

zakiya and i kinda kept in contact with her but it soon fell off...tyheem lord it's no telling with tyheem we do know he graduated and actually became a forensic scientist.

(the way i wanted to become one so badly but then i was like i might just try and be an author so i can stay home and shit i don't know😭)

"hey baby.." i cooed to josiah who smiled hard showing his gums and new teeth coming in.

after looking through all of my options, zarek and i settled on a surrogate.

me and her actually became close overtime of her pregnancy and i always made sure she was good, she even told us she'd carry for us again if needed.

"okay gimme my child." zarek said and i smacked my lips.

"now bitch just because yo sperm was used...calm down." i said picking up josiah then walked upstairs to change his outfit.

"you always wanna throw up." i said taking off his onesie.

he grabbed his feet with his hands, i just shook my head as i used some baby wipes to clean him up.