9

amory❤️‍🩹

amory❤️‍🩹

"hello??" i mumbled into my phone as i wiped my eyes.

"what you doing??" i heard zarek say on the other end.

i was going through one of my depressive episodes, and honestly had been pushing people away...not even on purpose...

"i'm doing homework..." i mumbled.

"my nigga we on break...ain't no damn homework you got to do." he said and i smacked my lips.

"okay zarek..." i mumbled.

"come outside." he said and i scrunched up my face.

"nobody told you- how the hell??"

"look just know the business my mama in...i got ways." he said and i groaned.

"ion feel like going out zarek, ion feel good i just wanna stay in—" i stopped talking when i got that lump in my throat and my eyes started to water.

i put myself on mute and quickly wiped them then looked down at some of my fresh cuts which made me cry even more.

when i looked back at my phone he had hung up, that's when my phone dinged.

zarek: you got 5 minutes to come out here, or im breaking that front door down

i sighed then slowly drug myself out of bed, i went to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth.

i went to my closet and grabbed a pair of black leggings slightly hissing at the feeling of them around my thighs.

i ignored the feeling and put on an oversized hoodie, i had a minute left-

i quickly grabbed my phone and ran out my room and pass my mom that was passed out on the couch.

i paused and notice the bruising towards the middle of her arm and the belt in her hand.

i shook my head before grabbing the blanket off the floor and threw it over her.

god i hate this women but i still love her..

i walked out the door and didn't really care much about locking it.

"took you long enough." zarek said making me jump.

"what's wrong wit you coming at people house at 11 at night...?" i mumbled not looking at him.

"because you've been ghosting people, got me worried about you amory.." he said and i didn't say anything.