51

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"i wish y'all would hurry y'all asses up." elijah said.

he was on facetime with blasian who was with amory and zakiya.

we was all suppose to be going to this pool party, it's for everyone graduating this year.

we were currently at a hotel since it was being thrown here, the hotel had 5 floors and a pool on the bottom floor.

"you steady rushing us damn we tryna look cute." blasian said and elijah smacked his lips.

"y'all literally finna be getting in water." he said and started messing wit his hair.

"okay? water proof makeup dumbass or just not dunk your face underwater." zakiya said and i just shook my head.

- what you wearing ma

amory: clothes 🙂

-don't make me air this hotel out

amory: violent ass😒 but two piece

-bikini?

amory: yessir🥳

-immediately no.

amory disliked a message.

amory: don't matter i'm wearing it if you get mad on well smc 🤷🏾‍♂️

-smc?

amory: suck my clit
amory: bye finna get ready

i shook my head as i placed my phone back down, i already had my swimming trunks on and a towel we was just waiting on them.

"what we gonna do after going?" tyheem asked scrolling on his phone.

"shit probably go up to the roof, you know they gotta lil restaurant up there." elijah said.

"hopefully if the girls aren't tired afterwards." tyler said.

"girls?? more like zakiya ass know she can sleep and eat like no tomorrow." i said shaking my head.

"that's yo sister." tyler shrugged and i flipped him off.

"that's yo girlfriend." i retorted as we all started gathering our shit.

"yeah yeah." he waved me off and i laughed before walking out the room.

"babyyy." i turned around and saw amory then picked him up as he jumped on me.

"hey baby boy." i said then peppered kisses all over his face.

i noticed he had on a bikini foreal, the bottom was for sure low waisted and the top was strapless.

"okay love birds pack it upppp." tyheem said and i smacked my lips.

"just mad yo ass don't be getting no coochie." amory said and i laughed as i put him down.

zakiya and blasian was also with us, but of course with their men.