16

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"c'mere.." i whispered to amory, he shuffled towards me and laid his head on my shoulder.

we all had went to ihop about an hour ago and we're now in the theater room watching beauty and the beast.

i pulled him onto my lap, he leaned his head on my chest and stared at the screen and softly sung along.

"tale as old as time...song as old as rhyme..beauty and the beast..." i looked down at him.

he must've felt me staring at him, he looked up at me and shyly smiled.

"you gotta pretty voice baby." i said then kissed his forehead.

"thank you.." he mumbled then situated himself in my lap.

"amory please." i said throwing my head back and tried to suppress the groan that wanted to escape.

"i'm sorry it's sumn poking me..." he mumbled and i squinted my eyes at him.

"oh..my bad." he said then moved outta my lap.

"did i tell you move?" he stared at me for a few seconds then got back on my lap.

"thank you sir." i said and he laughed quietly.

"your a hornball..." he whispered.

"can't help it." i said as he started playing with the chain on my neck.

"mmm...c-can i talk to you??" he asked looking up at me.

"wanna go to my room??" i asked and he nodded his head.

he got up then i followed behind him, we slipped out the room and started walking down the hall.

he stopped in front of my door and waited for me, i opened the door allowing him in first.

he had a cover wrapped around him the whole time,"sit." he said standing up.

"not you tryna be demanding." i said then sit on the side of my bed.

"wassup??" i asked and he dropped the cover from off him.

i grabbed his waist putting him up closer to me, he had on a cookie-monster onesie that was long sleeve and came above mid-thigh.