11

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"so...you and amory??" elijah said as he passed me the blunt.

i didn't say anything but smiled at the thought of amory.

i took a hit from the blunt then blew out smoke,"what about us???" i asked and they all started laughing and shit.

"not you in love gang." tyler said as he turned his phone off.

"maneee , i ain't say allat now but i'm really fuckin wit him.." i said then took a few more hits before passing it to tyheem.

"mmm...so both y'all asses in love, we the only players left." tyheem said to elijah.

"ain't it, hell yall better than me." elijah said looking between tyler and i.

i looked over at tyler who's face was slightly red,"you good??" i asked and he started coughing.

"yeah throat just feeling really dry..." he said running his hand through his hair.

mmm...my sister must be stressing his ass out

"who you in love wit tho??" i asked him.

i watched as elijah and tyheem broke they necks to look inbetween us.

"hollon lemme get out the car first." elijah said unlocking the doors.

"unt unt stay yo as in this car, fuck up the damn hot box." tyheem said yanking elijah back by the collar of his shirt.

tyler remained quiet as i stared at the side of his face,"what was the question again??" he asked as he took the blunt and took a hit.

i laughed and shook my head,"my nigga i know you mess wit my sister." i said leaning my head back against the seat.

"n-no-"

"i know yo ass ain't stuttering." elijah said then started laughing.

"shut the fuck up." tyler said before passing the blunt to tyheem.

"how long y'all been messing around??" i asked with my eyes closed and i heard tyler clear his throat.

"about 2 years.." he mumbled and my eyes bulged open.

"how many???" i asked looking directly at him, he looked at me for a few seconds then back at his phone.

"2 years zarek." he said and i only nodded.

"y'all ain't shit..." i said as i took the blunt.

"what you mean??" tyler asked with a laugh.

"because i only fingered out a few months ago." i said.

"shit i knew since last year." elijah  said and we all looked at him.

"how?" i asked.

"shit i could just tell, was waiting for y'all slow niggas to put the pieces together." he said then changed the song.