45

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"amory i'm finna pop you mane come on." i said grabbing his hand but he kept pulling against me.

"i don't like you." he said mugging me and i rolled my eyes.

"you know you look cute when you upset..." i said staring at his attire and he huffed and crossed his arms.

he had on an oversized frog onesie that also covered his feet,"fuck you..." he mumbled.

"god i gotta start doing punishments..." i mumbled as i finished cutting up a apple for him.

"i know you mad at me but i'm tryna make up for it baby, so bare with me orrr you not getting that coloring set." i said and he sighed before dramatically falling on the floor.

"amory get- you know what stay down there." i said shaking my head and placed the apple into a bowl.

i grabbed some yogurt and strawberries adding them to the plate

he was upset at me because i came here 30 minutes later then i was suppose to but i ran over a damn nail and had a flat tire.

"get yo ass up." i said and he made grabby hands.

"amory i can't carry you and the plate." i said and he pouted then flipped me off.

"you gonna be the death of me." i said reaching down and held him in one arm with his back facing me then grabbed the plate.

"you finna be uncomfortable for a minute." i said as i walked to the stairs.

i finally made it to my room and i was outta breath, i sat him on the bed then pressed the movie the little mermaid.

Maybe he's right
Maybe there is something the matter with me
I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad

he's eyes were focused on the tv and had his thumb in his mouth, "baby make sure your eating..." i said pulling out my rolling tray.

he looked at me then down at the plate,"can i sit in your lap?" he asked grabbing the plate.

i leaned back onto my headboard and spread my legs opened, i let him crawl in between my legs and he leaned back against me with the plate in his lap.

as he started eating, i sat my tray beside me and started grinding the weed up beside me.

i noticed amory's ears moving meaning he was eating,"is it good??" i asked and received a head nod from him.