10

same stuff from last chapter but zarek's pov

zarek 🖤

i stared at the last few messages i had sent amory, he had read them hours ago and still no response.

imma whoop this nigga ass-

"zarek, i gotta work a double...yo mama should be home soon." mom said rubbing her eyes.

"you needa stop letting them people make you work so much at the hospital." i said and she shrugged.

"gotta make money my love, i'll see you later." she said then kissed my forehead.

"wait before you go can a friend stay over??" i asked and she raised her eyebrow at me.

"better not be that zoey girl." she said and i smacked my lips.

"mom i'm done with that hoe foreal mane..." i said and she hummed.

"i guess- wait who?" she asked and i scratched my neck.

"uhh...amory." i said and her eyes widened.

"zakiya friend??" she asked and i nodded.

she smirked then thumped my forehead,"i knew you was a lil fruity." she said and i stale-faced her.

"alright nie..." i mumbled rubbing my forehead while grabbing my keys.

"but yes he can, i'll see y'all later." she said then walked out my room.

i wait a few more minutes before texting amory again.

-i'm otw
read 10:57pm

"bet..." i mumbled as i walked out my room.

i went and got in my car then started speeding to his house, one i got his location from zakiya two...y'all know what business my mama do.

ꕥꕥꕥ

about the 5th time i called him he answered.

"hello..." he mumbled sounding like he'd been sleep.

"what you doing??" i asked and the line was silent for a few seconds.

"i'm doing homework..." he mumbled.

"my nigga we on break...ain't no damn homework you got to do." i said and he smacked his lips.

"okay zarek..." he mumbled.

"come outside." i said as i started my car back up.

"nobody told you- how the hell-" i cut him off.

"look just know the business my mama in, i got ways." i said messing with the strings on my sweats.

he let out a groan before talking,"ion feel like going out zarek, ion feel good i just wanna stay in—" all of a sudden he stopped talking and the line went silent.