17

(yes amory is intersex, understand he just has a vagina no other female parts physically )

few weeks later...

amory ❤️‍🩹

i groaned as i rolled outta bed, i stood up and stretched.

i walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then washed my face.

i took a quick shower then got dressed, i put on a brown bodysuit then baggy ripped jeans.

muthafucka hickeys still on my stomach...they hadn't faded ALL the way yet

i grabbed my phone and bookbag and headed to the kitchen,"i made you some breakfast baby..." i heard my mom say.

i looked towards the table,"i'll take it with me.." i said grabbing a to-go plate.

"okay have a good day at school..." she said and i turned to look at her.

see she had some days were she'd sober up and be the best mother in the world but other than that she was hell on earth.

"okay thanks." i said then put the plate into a plastic bag.

i walked outside and saw zarek's car in the driveway, i told this nigga i was gonna ride the bus.

i made my way to his car and got in,"you look pretty..." he said and i looked over at him.

he had on an orange hoodie and black ripped jeans,"thank you..." i said putting my seatbelt on.

"you've ate??" he asked as he pulled out the driveway.

"that's what this is." i said pointing to the bag and he nodded.

"you good??" i asked.

his vibe was off...

"i'm coolin.." he said keeping his eyes in the road.

"you must've already took zakiya to school.." i said and he nodded his head.

"zarek."

"amory." he said back making me smack my lips.

"look at me." i said turning my body towards him.

he looked over at me and had low eyes, lower then usual and looked like he was starting to get bags under his eyes.

he looked back at the road,"you've been sleeping??" i asked and he nodded his head.

"zarek i'm foreal."

"i am too..." he mumbled.

he grabbed the cup in the cup holder and drink the rest of what was in it.

i watched as his face scrunched up then quickly relaxed, i didn't know what he had going on and i didn't wanna pressure him into telling me.