3

zarek🖤

zarek🖤

"zareeekkkk." zakiya sung walking into the living room.

"she want sumn..." tyheem said.

"you act like i don't know." i said then got up and followed her into the kitchen.

"what???"

"jersey wanna get put on.." she said and i scrunched up my face.

"hell nah that bitch ugly." i said and zakiya hit me upside my head.

"she ain't ugly." she said and i shrugged.

"fine she not but still ion want her." i said shaking my head.

"pleaseee she's been talking all about you non-stop, like once she knew you was single she practically started begging me to put her on." zakiya said.

"well tell yo friend, i don't want her friendly ass." i said then walked back to the living room where the boys was playing the game.

"aye after this yall tryna go to the court??" tyler asked as he sunk into the couch.

"it's always some damn demon seeds in my damn house." mom said walking in the house.

i looked over her outfit then eyed her,"mama where you been??? cause them ain't no work scrubs

i looked over her outfit then eyed her,"mama where you been??? cause them ain't no work scrubs." i said snd she started laughing.

"i was wit ya mama nigga, she just dropped me off." she said as she locked the front door back.

"hey mrs.archer." elijah said cheering extra hard at her making me hit him upside his head.

mom laughed,"hey elijah, and the rest of y'all boys...where's yo sister??" she asked.

"in the kitchen...but we may go to the court later." i quickly added on.

"ight just be safe...you still got it right??" she asked eyeing me.

i nodded my head,"when do i leave home without it??" i asked.

"yup just like demon." she said before walking upstairs.