18

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"you look pretty mama..." demon said then started peppering kisses all over my face.

"thank you baby.." i said grabbing her face then kissed her.

she smiled against my lips before kissing me back,"i love you.." she said making me smile.

"i love you more..." i said then rolled off her.

i heard the front door close, we both looked at each other.

"ain't they-" she started.

"at school??" i finished and she nodded her head.

i got up and looked in the hall and saw zarek go into his room, i went to his door and started knocking.

"come in..." i opened the door and saw him laying down in his stomach.

"why yo ass ain't in school??" i asked.

"because i didn't feel good..." he mumbled and i pinched the back of his arm.

"ouch- the fuck."

"cuss at me again." i said narrowing my eyes at him and he smacked his lips.

"zarek what i done told you-"

"i've been going to school for the past few weeks missing a few classes ain't gonna kill me." he said while slowly sitting up.

"you good??" i asked noticing he seemed off.

"i'm fine.." he said rubbing his eyes.

"mhm...ight zarek." i said and leaned against his dresser.

"zarek look at me..." i said and he let out a laugh.

"you sound like amory.." he said then started messing with his shoes.

"zarek elijah archer." i said and he looked over at me.

then i started thinking, it's that time of the year-

"is this about-"

"please, ion wanna talk about it." he said softly and i felt my heart break a little.

i hated seeing him like this, i kneeled down in front of him.

"you know you can talk to us, okay?" i said and he nodded his head.

"i'm finna go tho..." he said getting up.

"zarek-"

"i love you bye." he said kissing my forehead then quickly walked out the door.

i shook my head then went back to the room and demon was knocked out,"how.." i mumbled then sat on the edge of the bed.

i laid down on the bed and got on my phone until i got a text from zakiya.