Chapter 4

One Month Later

Konohagakure

Hokage Tower

Tsunade is going through her biggest enemy, the paperwork, and suddenly, a toad appears with a letter. The toad gives the letter to Tsunade, and then it pops out.

Letter

Hi Tsu-hime, I recently discovered that Naruto has a wood release, and the elements are wind, water, and rock. So that you can send some wood release notes from your grandfather so Naruto can learn and understand how to manipulate it.

Bye hime
Jiraiya

Tsunade reads the letter and becomes shocked because he has the most incredible wood release, his grandfather's extraordinary power. What if they found out about it and tried to put him on CRA? She is thinking about it because this will eventually come out, so she should arrange some of the terms when they find out about it so he can't marry any stupid civilian children and only one for whom he or they have feelings.

She needs to prepare the form more carefully so no one can see any mistakes. After that, she went to the compound, and they took notes on it, sent it to Jiraiya, and wrote a letter to him.

After an hour

Unknown Location

Jiraiya received a letter from slugs, and it also contains a storage scroll and notes on wood style by Hashirama and Tobirama books on all elements manipulation written by the Third Hokage.

Letter

Jiraija, I sent all wood-style notes, some Uzumaki sealing created by my grandma, and notes on other elements. I also told Naruto about CRA so he could prepare and as some political system of Kohana and rules of council and clan head rules as some elements Justus of it be careful with him. Also, he possesses the Sharingan, and for more details, visit me urgently.

Tsunade
Fifth Hokage of the leaf

'What may be it?' Jiraiya thought as he told Naruto, and he left to meet with Tsunade

Then the tode sage went to meet with Tsunade at the Kohana

" What happened, Tsu-hime," Jiraiya asked

" See this, Jiraiya. " Tsunade hands him a journal about Operation Kyubi.

I plan to use Minato's son as a loyal weapon to my clan and as a puppet so that he will be loyal to me. This is my plan because I can't use anything with Kushina because of Tsuanda and Jiraiya, and I also told them that Naruto also died in the Kyubi attack. So they didn't know about it.

On Naruto 3 third birthday, I told some mod of ninjas and civilians about him being Kyuubi's host, and they beat him up to die. Then we added the Hashirama and Madara DNA to him, and both DNA was fixed. After a week, we saw the same results: he had Minato, Kushina, Madara, and Hashirama DNA, and he would make a perfect weapon for my clan.

At age five, Naruto unlocked the Sharingan and was trained by Shisui and Izumi. He had all affinities, and his dream was also to become Hokage. He mastered three tomoe in one year and awakened the mangekyō sharingan at seven years during the Uchiha massacre. Uchiha Massacre happened because I rejected the Naruto and Sayuri marriage contract that Minato and Fugaku signed.

Also, Sasuke is a girl, and we will use Sayuri and Naruto as baby factories for the Sarutobi clan. We are going to use them after all.

We also sealed Naruto's memories and Sharingan so he may unlock all his memories and powers.