Chapter 20

Naruto

1) Sayuri Uchiha - 16
2) Karin Uzumaki - 16
3) Koyuki Kazahana - 22
4) Izumi Uchiha - 21
5) Temari - 17
6) Shion - 17

Shikamaru x Ino
Choji x Karui
Neji x Tenten

-------------------------------------------------------------

Konohagakure No Sato

Borders

We see 3 people walking to the Konoha village and there are 2 boys and a girl.

As they walk towards the Village one of them is the newly appointed Kazekage Gaara with his brother Kankuro and his sister Temari who is the ambassador of Suna in Konoha.

As they are entered the village and walking towards the hokage tower.

Konohagakure No Sato

Hokage Tower

Hokage Office

Tsuande is waiting for Naruto to reply aa. Then suddenly a messenger frog came and gave the letter to Tsuande.

As she opened the letter and saw.

Dear Baachan

If that is true then you can announce I don't have any problem about it and I am going to nominate has the taking over of the Namikaze business that my father started in the Konoha village.

And I am so happy that I have people who are blood related to me.

Naruto.

As she read the letter and decided to call the council for the meeting about this one.

As suddenly someone came and said to her that " Hokage sama the Kazekage sama is in the village " The anbu said as she nodded her head.

After some time thee the Kazekage entered into her office with his sister and brother.

" Hello Kazekage-dono " Tsuande greeted him.

" Hell Hokage sama " Gaara also greeted herp .

" Are you busy Hokage sama? " Gaara asked discuss" Nothing just I am going to call a council meeting today that all " Tsuande said.

" Ok I am here to discuss makingl the alliance strong and this was decided by our suna council. " Gaara said.

" What is that? " Tsuande asked him.

" The council wants to marry Temari to Naruto, " Gaara said as Temari became red.

" But I don't think Naruto will accept it like that " Tsuande said.

" I know but they want to cement the alliance between each villages by Political Marriage and they all choose Naruto is the best for the her and i also accept it " Gaara said to her as Temari also nodded her head.

" Ok it will happen , but there is an important meeting and we can discuss more details of the Alliance proposal there, " Tsuande said as she called the Council meeting.

Hokage Tower

Council Chambers

The Konoha council was called as the clan heads sat at the right side of the table with the civilian side on the left and the Shinobi elders at the front. They were all murmuring about trivial matters when Tsunade entered the chambers. With Gaara and his siblings were with her, as she took her seat at the head of the table.

" Why is it called meeting Hokage sama? " Asked the Shikaku Nara, head of the Nara clan.

" Nothing I recently found out that my Grand uncle's Son and Grandson " Tsuande said.

" What Tobirama sensei has a son " Koharu said while everyone was shocked to hear it.

" Of course it is correct and i have proof for that also, " Tsuande said .

" Where is he Hokage sama " Asked a greed civilians council member so they use CRA on him and send there daughter to marry him.

" But sorry my grand uncle son has been died but his grandson is alive and that's is none other than Naruto " Tsuande said as all of the eyes are widened at the fact.

" Here are the DNA test Certificates " Tsuande said as she showed them the reports.

" I am announcing Senju Clan head when he returns to the village and I am making the announcement of that to the village, " Tsuande said to them.

As every one there was shocked about it.

As she calls off the meeting at the time and wents back and announces the other one, the shock of the last senju heir is still alive.

As the news spread across the Nations.

One Month Later

Jiraiya Hideout

" Hey Naruto, Sayuri and Karin , it's time to pack up!" Jiraiya said

"We are leaving Ero-sennin?" Naruto asked as he created a clone and dispelled it to let the other clones know to dispel in a group of ten in every ten minutes.

" Of course we are leaving to a new place " Jiraiya said as Naruto packed up their tent

"So, where will be going?" asked Naruto

" We are leaving to Haru No Kuni ( Land of Spring " Jiraiya said

" Why is there Ero sensei? " Naruto asked him. As he just smirked and didn't say anything to him.

Naruto closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he stood on the bow of the ship he and Ero-sensei were on, known as the lady luck, enjoying the feel of the ocean breeze against his skin. His team and Ero-sensei were on their way to Haru No Kuni, the place he had saved with team 7 before he had left on his training trip. He was intrigued and curious about the reason they could be heading there but like always his sensei would just smirk and say he had some business to take care of there. Still he couldn't complain and was looking forward to seeing his friend Koyuki Kazahana again; he absently wondered how she was doing with her double career as both a Daimyo and actress. It would be good to see how she was doing.

As both the girls are standing beside him while holding his hands and resting there heads on his shoulder, they are all enjoying the ocean breeze.

As suddenly some one spoke " We'll be entering port sometime tomorrow," As they saw Jiraiya said to them as they all nodded there heads.

Naruto nodded having already known this and he is just enjoying his time with his girlfriends.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter