Neglected Naruto Uchiha Senju

This is Naruto Neglected fan fiction with new a storyline

I hope you all will support the storyline.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's parents didn't die at the kyuubi attack and they all served with Naruto having 2 siblings one is a girl and other is a boy. Their names are Naruko, Menma.

Naruko is the older one and she is kind, sweet and caring and she is like Naruto more than other brothers.

Menma is the last one and he is cocky, and he thinks that he is strong because he had Kyubi.

Minato used a high level sealing he divided kyubi 2 halfs and sealed it into Naruko and Menma.

They all were a happy family when the kids started to grow up and they didn't know that they were neglecting Naruto and they neglected Naruto unintentionally.

They always train Naruko and Menma because of the kyuubi and they also believe that in both of them there may be a child of prophecy.

Kushina is half Uzumaki and Half senju.

So , They thought that Menma may get wood style but he will not get it.

Naruto is a Prodigy and he is a fast learner and a lot smarter than in canon and he is a good, sweet and caring boy.

Naruto will be op with having both the Uzumaki and Senju clan blood in his veins he will have the highest chakra reserve.

Jiraiya and Tsunade are also didn't talk with him and they are also only trains Menma and Naruko has thought maybe one of them will be Child of Prophecy.

The Uchiha Massacre didn't happen because Minato solved the problem easily.

Naruto pairing is Naruto x Harem

1) Naruto
2) Kiyomi
3) ????
4) ????
5) ????
6) ????
7) ????

Suggest for the Harem.

Naruto will also Sharingan for his father's side family and it will given in the Fan fiction.

I hope you all will support my new story.

This is Neglected Naruto Uchiha Senju.

I will give a story any one of the two new stories.