Jiraiya Punishment 3

This is 3 rd punishment of the Jiraiya .

I hope you all will enjoy the chapter

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jiraiya awoke with a groan; his head was now ringing and he felt as though he had been Tsunade's punching bag for a number of rounds, which was exactly what had happened. He noticed that he was lying on a table and that he was still chained as soon as he opened his eyes. His legs were spread eagle and bound at the end, and his arms were tied beneath the table in such a way that he was unable to even move them. He was unable to employ any of his sealless jutsu to flee because his chakra was entirely sealed.

A television was nearby, and it abruptly started to operate. "Hello Jiraiya," a distorted and demonic voice said, followed by the appearance of a woman with enormous breasts and a strange mask with red swirls on the cheek. Jiraiya's eyes widened as he tried to escape his bonds, as he did when a small slot opened up at the ends of the table near his feet. "You must be wondering why you are here, your perverted ways have caused many problems recently. Therefore we are going to play a little game," Jiraiya said. and rushed over to his male accessories, where a little, round chainsaw with a spinning blade appeared."You must watch Yaoi anime for the next 24 hours, and the chainsaw will move two inches whenever you close your eyes or turn your head. Best luck"

After a brief period of inactivity, the screen displayed something Jiraiya would never in a million years want to see. The chainsaw moved four inches as a result of his reflexive head and eye closure. Jiraiya observed this as she bent over and said, "Hey! You mentioned it was only two inches, " He said. He started to struggle and try to free himself, but the blade only shifted by two inches. Jiraiya said, "Oh boy, oh boy. Come on, you can do this in just twenty-four hours. " He forced his head away from the as turned it in an attempt to watch it.

Another two inches were moved by the blade.

The horrifying screams that plagued Konoha for the following twenty-four hours led many to believe that the city was being haunted.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jiraiya has received this as her final punishment. Many individuals enjoyed the punishment, but it will soon end because he is poor and will receive punishment if he commits a crime once more.

I hope you all enjoyed the punishment.