Chapter 34

Clan heads and others are amazed at Naruto and his team strength because they were able to take down 9 Elite jonins of Konoha and they weren't able to knock one of them and their teamwork was perfect and their attacks were destructive also.

Danzo is thinking how to get the brat under his control and rule the world with his root army. Elders still can't believe that the team has defeated nine jonin ninjas. They made a scheme by telling Tsunade that they can't use their special powers.

Rookies are also shocked by the display of team strength and teamwork.

"So you completed the Rasengan as well," Tsunade said and Naruto nodded.

"Yes...though that is the low powered version otherwise I would kill Kakashi" Naruto said and Tsunade nodded slowly.

"Low powered...sure" Tsunade and other clam heads thoughts looking at the crater on their clash.

" So how was the fight? " Naruto asked grinning and Tsunade shook her head in disbelief.

" Yes yes...you are great," Tsunade replied.

As the Group went to the Naruto friends. The three walked back over to the stunned crowd, who was staring at Naruto like he had grown a second head. "What?" Naruto asked with a confused expression as he tilted his head to the side, all the girls there but their lips in an attempt not to glomp the poor boy and shout 'kawaii!'.

Kiba snorted, "what? He just kicks Nine jonin ass into next week and all he says is ''what!"

Several others nod at this, however Naruto just rolls his eyes, "Hello S class ninjas here!"

Naruto and his team disappeared and told them he will meet them at a BBQ.

Hokage Office

Hokage Room

Tsunade chugged down her saucer of sake before slamming it down onto the table.

"You're still an extremely heavy drinker eh, Tsu-hime?" Jiraiya said with an amused smirk as he poured her another saucer. However he was forced to hold up his hands when Tsunade glared at him.

"Can it pervert!" the busty blond said as she took another drink of the sake, this time sipping it and allowing the liquid to burn its way down her throat. "Now why don't you tell me what this is about? And if you say it's a date, you can be sure I'm going to pound your ass into the dirt!"

"My I didn't know you liked it rough Tsunade-chan!" Jiraiya said with a lecherous grin, which soon turned into a look of fear when Tsunade's face turned red with anger. "Alright alright," the Toad Sennin said defensively, "I wanted to talk to you about Naruto." Jiraiya reached into his pouch and pulled out one of his apprentice's silencing seals, placing it under the table before speaking.

"What about Naruto?" Tsunade asked, "is something wrong?"

Jiraiya looked slightly uncomfortable " Naruto is able to protect him from Akatsuki but they are starting to hunt tail beasts and the Leader of the Akatsuki is mostly not known and i am still searching about him"

Tsunade nodded her head because she knows how dangerous they all are.

Akamichi BBQ Restaurant

"Man, I love boos!"

Naruto rolled his eyes as Kiba walked around the Akamichi owned restaurant with two bottles of sake in hand, the dog ninja was already drunk. Who would have thought that Kiba was a lightweight, Naruto snickered to himself as he looked around at the people there. The Konoha Eleven( minus Sakura) had decided to come here and celebrate Naruto's return allowing Naruto to talk with some of his friends. Over in the corner of the room Naruto spotted Shikimaru, Shino and Neji all of whom seemed to actually be sober. He made his way over to them, "yo! Shino, Shika, Neji how are you guys doing?"

"We are doing pretty well Naruto-san?" Shino said as he looked at the blond through his goggles, at least that was what it looked like, it was hard to tell with Shino.

"I take it these last four years have been good then?" Naruto asked as he took a small sip of his sake.

"Nothing too troublesome has happened if that's what you mean," Shikimaru said in his lazy drone.

"It has been pretty quiet without you in Konoha," Neji put in as he picked at his food.

"Yeah well not many people can live in a place like I can," Naruto said with a small smirk.

"That's true, you seem to make trouble everywhere you go," Shikimaru said with a mumble of a troublesome blond.

As the conversation continued Naruto looked out over the small group of people. Lee was talking with Tenten as he made enthusiastic gestures, Naruto could not make out the entire conversation but he had heard something about 'youthful parties' in the discussion.

Sayuri and Karin were currently talking with Ino, who had managed to thankfully drag the platinum blond away from Naruto a few minutes ago. Kiba was still running, well stumbling around with alcohol in his hands. Chouji was not surprisingly over by the food table, eating to his heart's content. In fact the only person who seemed to be missing was...

"N... *hic*... Naruto-kun..."

Naruto paled as he turned around, to find a drunk Hinata trying to make her way towards him. Truth be told Naruto was not quite sure what to make of the lavender eyed girl, he had not really had much interaction with her other than her blushing and fainting whenever she was near him. It had taken time talking to various women and learning what he could about interacting with them, that he had realised the girl had a crush on him. However there was a problem with this, the simple fact was Naruto did not have any romantic feelings for the girl. She was his friend and he would not deny she was physically attractive, however she was just not the kind of woman he looked for when looking for a relationship.

The girl soon stumbled into him, forcing Naruto to wrap his arms around her so she would not fall. This however proved to be a mistake, as she pulled his head down so it was next to hers. "Have I... *hic*... have I ever told you... how much I... how much..." just as the girl looked like she was about to kiss him, when thankfully her head dropped and she fell unconscious.

Naruto breathed a sigh of relief as he lifted the girl up, he looked over at Neji and gestured to Hinata. "hey Neji do you think you could..."

"Yes I will take her back home," Neji replied as he took Hinata from the blond. Neji shook his head, "I wonder what Hiashi-Sama will think when his daughter comes home passed out from drinking?"

"Probably something along the lines of picking up on Tsunade's bad habits," Naruto said with a small chortle.

"She is learning from Hokage-Sama," Shino said.

" I see, " Naruto said.

"No Ino is learning from her too..." Shikimaru said with a groan, "she's picked up that troublesome woman's bad habits."

"Oh she's started to drink and gamble as well?" Naruto asked with a grin.

"Worse," Shikimaru falters, shuddering down his spine, "she seems to have picked up the habit of beating us men every chance she gets."

Naruto laughed and was just about to say something when...

"NO LEE DON'T DRINK THAT!"

Naruto turned around just in time to see Lee drink some sake Kiba had offered him. There was one moment where it seemed like time stood still, right before Lee became a whirlwind of action and mass destruction.

Naruto sighed as he threw off his clothes, before laying down in bed with his Girlfriends. As both of them are tired from the battle and meeting the old friends for Sayuri and new friends for Karin. Boys tried to stop the drunken lee and it took about half hour to subdue him. After that they had been forced to clean up the mess, while Tenten dragged Lee out as she apologised.

Naruto hugged both of his girlfriends and slept with them.

---------------------------------------------------------

The Kazekage Rescue Arc starts from the next chapter.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out peace

Nouhith