Chapter 8

Council Chambers

" Who called for this meeting?" Tsunade demanded as she burst into the council chambers.

"We called for this meeting Hokage-sama" Koharu said, but it was clear from her tone that she didn't like calling Tsunade by her title, but could do nothing since Tsunade unlike Hiruzen didn't give them any leeway, and it was only due to Tsunade's lack of experience in politics and their allies in the civilian council members that they were able to retain their power.

"So, why did you call this meeting for?" Tsunade asked once she settled on her seat though she had a good idea.

" We called this meeting to discuss Uchiha Sayuri Training because it had been a Year " Homura stated looking at everyone within the chambers.

" She is nearly the par with our strongest Jonin Kakashi . " Tsunade said as some one become shocked.

As she gave the report that Jiraiya send about her and training she has been doing without Ms and EMS.

As suddenly all are asking there son to arrange marriage of Sayuri Uchiha.

As seeing this Danzo granted his teeth because he can't get her due to her progress in this. But there is a silent person he was Denbe Shojuko .

Denbe who was quiet a vocal supporter of Sayuri marriage to his son but was silent today due to a letter he received yesterday.

Flashback Starts

Denbe had just come back from a meeting and was looking forward to spending some time with his family but first had to document some files in his study.

As he entered the study, he saw a scroll on his desk; he had never seen before and decided to check it out. As he read the letter, he became pale and started sweating.

The letter

Dear Denbe-san

I Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, son of Yondaime Hokage Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina am writing you this letter to inform you that I now am aware of my heritage.

Yes you read it right and in tomorrow's council meeting my heritage will be confirmed.

As you know the Namikaze family controls 52% of the residential and 55% of the commercial land of Konoha and the only reason you and your predecessors were able to become the president of the Merchant Guild was due to my Family's disinterest in politics.

But it seems you have forgotten your place since my Father's death, believing yourself to be unchallenged.

I have audited all of the Namikaze Family holding only to find out that there were many illegal extractions, all of which were traced back to you, but don't worry I have already taken the amount back from your various accounts with interest.

Now if you don't want to be revealed as a traitor to Konoha for illegally taking funds from the beloved Yondaime of Konoha and his family and then tried for treason which would lead to your death and leaving your family to leave with shame of it then you will do as I tell you.

First, you will support Tsunade's every decision during the council meetings.

Second, once my heritage is revealed to the council by Tsunade, you will be among the first to support her claim.

Third, once I return to Konoha, you will vacate your position to me and support the candidate that I will put there.

And don't even think of betraying me or asking for help from the elders, as an Anbu squad has been assigned by Tsunade to watch your every move, and have been ordered to kill you at the first sign of treachery after which your crimes would be told to the public.