Chapter 16

Konohagakure no Sato

Hokage Tower

Today has been one of the rare days when Tsunade had finished her paperwork and was just a cup of sake. As she is seeing the results of the new improved medical program. As suddenly they all feel the Chakra.

'What is this? ' Tsunade
thought as it is a high chakra level.

As the whole village is also feeling the chakra. Most jounin ninjas are also shocked by the feeling of the chakra.

Sunagakure no Sato

Kazekage Tower

Gaara the newly appointed Fifth Kazekage is also doing his biggest enemy the Paperwork.

He also feels the Chakra and becomes shocked.

All the people of the village can feel the Chakra

Kumogakure no Sato

Raikage Tower

The Fourth Raikage Ay is also seated in his office. As he also feels the chakra and immediately calls an anbu team.

" Investigate about the chakra blast " Raikage said.

" Hai Raikage sama " The anbu team said they all vanished.

As the whole village is also feeling the chakra. Most jounin ninjas are also shocked by the feeling of the chakra.

Iwagakure no Sato

Tsuchikage Tower

As the current oldest kage, Onoki is doing the paperwork. Because all the Iwa shinobi are demanding to kill the Minato Namikaze Son Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. As he feels the pressure but suddenly he can feel the chakra and is shocked to his core by seeing the power of the chakra releasing.

As he also call his Anbu and says " I want report on it "

" Hai Tsuchikage sama " Anbu said as they all disappeared.

As the whole village is also feeling the chakra. Most jounin ninjas are also shocked by the feeling of the chakra.

Kirigakure no Sato

With Naruto

As he saw the unconscious body of Karin. As he used the Kurama chakra around her and healed her. It only took a few seconds, Karin's breathing stabilized and her scorched skin disappeared to her normal skin.

Naruto smiled as he noticed that she looked better and peaceful in her sleep. Then he remembered what happened here. His anger was rising as he quickly knew that happened here. Yagura had sent some of his shinobi to take out the medical camps. It was a low move but this was war, where any opportunity was to be taken.

Yagura had destroyed the medical tents. Tents filled with sick and weak people, filled with doctors and nurses who had nothing to do with this war and only wanted to help save the few they could. People who had dedicated their lives into helping other people didn't deserve such fate. The place where the love of his life was working. He hurt his mate and he was going to pay for everything he had done.

Naruto was thinking on these lines as he was finishing restoring Karin's body as Mei, Chojuro and Ao arrived. Mei looked sadly at the devastation and shook her head at the lengths Yagura would go to win this war. He would target a hospital filled with sick people only to get an edge on this pathetic and pointless war.