Chapter 30

As the sunlight fall on the eyes by wake up by certain blonde as he saw his girls are sleeping on him peacefully seeing like he decided to not wake up them as he performed a single seal to create a shadow clone and tell him to prepare breakfast for three of them as the clone left the room to prepare the breakfast.

After some time the girls started to wake up by the smell of the breakfast and saw that he was still sleeping with them so they decided to wake him up and they kissed his cheeks. As he also wakes up by feeling the kiss.

" Good Morning Naru~ " Both of them said to him.

" Good morning Himes " Naruto said to both of them

" Breakfast is ready boss " As the clone who came inside said to him.

" You can dispell now " Naruto said as the clone dispel as they fresh up and went to eat the breakfast.

In a Open Field

At the open field we can see that so many people are present and waiting for the appearance of the New Team 7.

"YOSH!" Lee shouted as he looked at his teammates and sensei, "I wonder how Naruto-kun has been doing, it will be most youthful to see him again!" Rock Lee was one of Konoha's foremost taijutsu experts, with the only people being able to keep up with him being his sensei Maito Gai and teammate Neji Hyuuga.

Lee had been one of the few people who had truly respected Naruto, having understood what it was like to be made fun of for being the dead last. Because he did not have the ability to use chakra for anything other than tree climbing and water walking, Lee had been picked on during his time at the academy; much like Naruto had for not being able to make a Bushin.

" As much as I dislike you analogy," Neji Hyuuga put it, "I have to agree that he will definitely be much stronger than when we last saw him." Neji Hyuuga was considered the prodigy of the Hyuuga Clan, due to his expert use of the Jukken taijutsu and the sight of his Byakugan, which was said to be as powerful as the clan head Hiashi Hyuuga.

Ever since his father had sacrificed his life to save his brother's, Neji had been embittered. Coming onto the belief that Fate ruled everything, and that no one could escape it. That had changed after Neji had fought Naruto, when the blond had beaten him during the final stage of the Chunin Exams. While he was still a little stiff, Neji had grown into a powerful ninja and was much closer to his eccentric team.

"He'll definitely be much stronger than last time," Tenten agreed, "I picked up a recent bingo book and Naruto has his own page in there. He's being called the Nidaime Kiiroi Senkou and He is the second one get SS rank and flee on sight and his team mates are also super both are S rank. '' Tenten Higarashi had never had as much interaction with Naruto that her other two teammates had, however the blond had earned her respect and gratitude after he had beaten Neji. That respect had only climbed when she had heard that Naruto was not only the son of the Yondaime, but also Kushina Uzumaki who had been well known for her ninjutsu and kenjutsu.

"OoooH! To have such a youthful nickname!" Lee shouted as he put a fist near his face, and his eyes seemed to light on fire. "I must work hard so that I may get my own youthful nickname! And if I cannot do that I will run around Konoha for two days on my thumbs! And if I cannot do that I will…"

Lee began to go off on one of the 'youthful' rants, Tenten and Neji ignored them and made their own conversation.

"I wonder what Naruto's gonna be like now?" Ino wondered as she looked at her two companions, "with all the rumours going around, I'm sure that he's going to be much different from what we remember." Ino Yamanaka was the heir to the Yamanaka Clan, a clan well known for their mind Jutsu. During the academy days she had been one of Naruto's many detractors, oftentimes making fun of him when he was unable to do something right. After Naruto's heritage had been announced, Ino had felt terrible for the things she had done and said to her fellow blond. She had told herself that from now on she would not judge people, without getting to know them first.