Chapter 10

Two Days Later

Nami no Kuni (Land of Waves)

Sayuri, Naruto and Jiraiya had just returned from destroying the Southern Hideout of Orochimaru with Karin Uzumaki joining them who was revealed to be one of Jiraiya's spies in Orochimaru's organisation.

Karin had been approached by the Sandaime Hokage after her team was killed in the second stage of the Chunin Exams and was on her way to join Konoha after the Chunin exams but due to the Oto-Suna invasion and the death of the Sandaime Hokage couldn't.

Later on she was contacted by Jiraiya as he was told by the Sandaime about Karin beforehand. When he met her, Karin told him about how she was approached by Orochimaru when she was hiding in a village which was burnt down by Oto forces.

Jiraiya asked her to become his spy in Oto but stated that it was her choice and she could still chose to join Konoha rather than become a spy as it was a dangerous job. Karin though chose to become a spy since she had seen the horrible things done by Orochimaru in the name of progress and saw it as an opportunity to bring him down.

So during the year Karin sent various reports to Jiraiya about Orochimaru's different bases while Jiraiya sent her different scrolls on Iryo Ninjutsu created by Tsunade, since Karin had showed interest in the field.

One week before Jiraiya had received a scroll from Karin requesting extraction as she suspected that her cover was close to being blown due to the increase of visits Kabuto made in the base she was in charge of.

Naruto at first when he learned of Karin's existence was angry at Jiraiya for sending a member of his clan for such a dangerous assignment but calmed down once Jiraiya explained it to him the situation.

" Now where to next Ero-sennin" Naruto said while Karin snickered since she found it funny how Naruto addressed the person who was said to be the strongest of the Sannin.

"Will you stop calling me that brat?" Jiraiya asked

"I will when you will stop peeping on women." Naruto answered as Karin grew angry as she started to leak killer intent while Jiraiya gulped and changed the topic

"Before I answer that I must ask you something first Karin." Jiraiya said

"What is it Jiraiya-sama?"

"Do you wish to go to Konoha right now or do you wish to accompany me and Naruto on our trip?"

"I wish to accompany you Jiraiya-sama." Karin answered after a moment making Naruto grin as he wanted to spend time with his fellow Uzumaki.

"Very well, we would be going to one of my hideouts, where we will be meeting an Anbu team." Jiraiya said and put his hand up stopping their question and continued, "Tsunade revealed your heritage yesterday Naruto and it won't be long before the news travel to the rest of the nations. And since you both skills are already at middle to high Jounin level but you lack mission experience, it was decided by Tsunade that you and sayuri will be joining different Anbu teams along with Karin since she decided to join us to do various missions. This doesn't mean I won't train you any longer Naruto" Jiraiya spoke seeing Naruto's sad face, "I will be meeting you from time to time to check your progress and train you in different things. This will also help you to build your reputation as you will be doing some of the missions without the Mask."

" Don't feel bad about it Naru kun. I will be always with you till end " Sayuri said as she showed that how he love her.

As both lean in kissed each other as we can sees a jealous aura Karin.

Seeing this Jiraiya said " You can also be his wife Karin "

" It not like that Jiraiya sama " Karin said her face matched her red hair.

" Because that gaki will be in the CRA and that makes him have multiple wifes due the last of the Uzumaki, Senju " Jiraiya said as she as shocked face.

" But we have to wait for it. " Jiraiya said to her as she nodded her head.

After some time

Jiraiya hideout

As they all reached the jiraiya hideout and all are waiting for Anbu to come.

After some time a Anbu came to give there equipment and mission details.

" Good luck Gaki , Sayuri and Karin for your mission " Jiraiya said as he left them.

" I think we will start the mission tomorrow because it is already night " Naruto said as both nodded there heads.

There First mission is just to kill some bandits who are causing problems for small villages.

Next day

Jiraiya hideout

As trio of them are ready for the mission. As they started to go there because she had promoted Sayuri as a chunin and Karin has become a leaf ninja and to the Chunin rank to her.

After some time they all reached the place where they are " There are 200 of bandits and they apparently kidnapping the women and they are doing woman trafficking and we have to kill them. " Naruto said.

As both nodded and they jumped down from branches and walk towards the camp and they went and sees all bandits are sleeping so they decided to kill them. After 30 min they completed the mission and they sent the report to Tsuande from a toad massanger.

Konohagakure No Sato

Hokage Tower

Hokage Office

Tsunade was diligently working on her paperwork and suddenly she got poffed and saw a new Messenger toad and confirmed that it is Naruto's so the toad gave her the scroll and left.

She opened and read it because the new team 7 completed there new mission and now it is officially Team 7.

As she called Shizune and said " Tell the Rookie 10 come here. I have announcement for them "

" Ok Tsuande Sama " Shizune said as she went to call them.

After some time all of them came.

" Why did you called here Hokage sama? " Asuma asked her.

" Now I am going to announce new teams
Team 07: Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze , Sayuri Uchiha and Karin Uzumaki there sensei is Jiraiya
Team 08 : Hinata Hyuga,Yakumo Kurama, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame there sensei is Kurenai Sarutobi
Team 10: Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi there jonin sensei is Asuma Sarutobi
Team 09: Tenten , Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee and there sensei is Might Guy
Team 11: Sakura Haruno, Sai, there sensei is Kakashi Hatake.
This are new teams understand right " Tsuande said as all other nodded there heads.

After that all of then went outside and went to there own team.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.