Jiraiya Punishment 2

This is the second punishment of the jiraiya.

I hope you all will enjoy the punishment.

----------------------------------------------------

It was late at night and Jiraiya had passed out on the Futon on the hotel he and Naruto team's were staying at, it had been about a month since the Icha Icha movie had hit the market and everything had been going great for the Toad Sannin as his fan base went crazy over the movie. Unfortunately for the white haired pervert some people were not happy about this movie, more specifically they were not happy that Naruto had been in it.

It was because of this that one Mei Terumi had been summoned here via Hiraishin by Naruto, the busty redhead Mizukage had been planning this ever since the movie had come out and she saw that HER little brother Naruto had been in it.

She and Naruto entered the room where Jiraiya was currently sleeping, he was lightly snoring while mumbling about a beautiful woman not being able to get enough of him. There were numerous sake bottles littering the floor showing that he had gotten extremely drunk that night and would no doubt be out of it until morning. The two of them threw the blanket off of the man and stripped him down until he was in his underwear before tying his hands to the head of the bed, while his feet were bound to the end. The two then waited till morning for the man to wake up.

It was sometime around 11:00 when Jiraiya stirred, opening his eyes. He looked around briefly before trying to rub his face with a hand. When he could not move either of his hands he opened his eyes and turned his head to find that his hands were bound to the bed, he tugged on them but found they were tied so tightly he could not even move them a centimeter. Looking down he noticed that his feet were bound in the same way.

"Good morning Jiraiya!"

Jiraiya froze as he heard the overly happy feminine voice, it was one he easily recognized, the tone was one woman use when they are about to cause a pervert extreme pain. Looking over near the door Naruto found Mei standing there with her arms crossed and the most sadistic smile he had seen to date. The Toad Sannin paled but tried to hide his fear with a smile.

"Heh ah Mizukage-Dono, how are you today?" he winced as the smile widened.

"Oh I'm just grateful for asking," she chirped as she walked up to him, the shadows from her bangs hiding her eyes and added with her smile was making her look like something that came from hell itself. "I mean I just found out a little while ago that MY little brother Naruto was in a porno which you had made!"

Jiraiya's face became as white as the sheets he was sleeping on, "N-now Mi-Mizukage-Dono-"

"For blackmailing my Naru-kun into making your perverted movie, you must be punished," Mei said with her last words being merely a whisper.

Jiraiya felt his eyes widen as he realised what was happening and how he had been duped, DAMN YOU NARUTO!

Mei went through several hand seals before she called out her jutsu.

"Yoton: Ryuusui No Yougan! (Lava Release: Stream of Lava)"

A stream of lava was shot from Mei's mouth and hit Jiraiya's goodies before melting them.

"AAAAAAYYYYYEEEEE!"

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed the Punishment

Jiraiya has anthor punishment for him.

See you in the next punishment

Naruto 2 new stories are going to be written. I will give details of the story in the next chapter.

Each story details and pairing will given in the chapter and it will be given by Title of the story.

I hope you all will support new stories.