Jiraiya Punishment 1

This Chapter Jiraiya is getting punishment form Sayuri and Karin.

I hope you all will enjoy the Punishment ( Evils laughs by me)

------------------------------------------------------

Naruto told everything to the girls about how Jiraiya has managed him to play in the movie and Now the prevent is outside and they are getting angry as they made her boyfriend into the porn film by the great Toad sage.

Jiraiya entered the room as he saw that the girls are glaring at Sayuri as her Mangekyo Sharingan is fired and Karin has her Chakra chains are out

" Welcome Jiraiya sama " As the girls said in sweet voice that send chills in the Jiraiya spine and the Jiraiya was going to escape but the door closed by a Sayuri Shadow clone and he saw Naruto also standing there with a mad grin on his face and Jiraiya know that he is finished.

" I mean I just found out a little while ago that MY Naruto was in a porno which you had made!" Sayuri said.

Jiraiya's face became as white as his hair " Now Sayuri , Karin "

" For blackmailing my Naru-kun into making your perverted movie, you must be punished " Karin said with her last words being merely a whisper.

Jiraiya felt his eyes widen as he realized what was happening and how he had been duped, DAMN YOU NARUTO!

Sayuri and Karin went with several hand signs and then they did.

Sayuri said " Lighting Cutter (Raikiri) "

Karin Said " Lighting Style :- Lighting ball ( Raiton - Raikyu) " As she made a big ball of Lighting and send it towards the Jiraiya. As Jiraiya becomes paralyzed.

" GAAAAAAYYYY EEEEE "

Everyone present in the hotel can hear them and Jiraiya becomes a bleeding mash after the beating by the girls.

---------------------------------------------------------

This is part one of Jiraiya punishment.

I hope you all will enjoy the Punishment and Jiraiya will get more punishment in the future with different womens.

See you in the next punishment.