Chapter 23

Many people stopped to watch as Naruto walked down the street with Koyuki on his arm, most of the females watching were wondering how Koyuki knew the hot young blond while the men were jealous of Naruto for having the alluring and sexy Daimyo and actress hanging off of his arm. Instead of asking Koyuki about how she had been like they had been doing for the past month, Naruto questioned the beautiful Daimyo about some of the things she had been doing since with her job, Naruto was pleased to hear she had taken it upon herself to continue her father's legacy and was in the process of creating new and useful technology. She had also told him about how she had had the railroad rebuilt, they had fixed up and upgraded the trains to now use steam rather than coal allowing her to cease worrying about trying to procure the expensive import from Iwa. This allowed for faster travel throughout the country, making trading and moving goods and supplies much easier. Naruto had to admit to being impressed with the young woman's handling of things since she became Daimyo.

The two eventually arrived at a expensive looking restaurant where the waiter nearly stumbled over himself as he escorted Naruto and their very own Daimyo Koyuki, blabbering away about how honored he was to serve them. As the two sat across from each other in a small booth Koyuki decided to ask Naruto about himself, "so what exactly has your sensei trained you in?"

"Eh, Ero-sensei has been training me in all aspects of being a shinobi?" Naruto started making Koyuki laugh at the perverted nickname he gave Jiraiya. "He's been training in ninjutsu, taijutsu, fuiinjutsu and I've also been learning strategy. Recently he's been teaching me the toad ninjutsu he's known for..." Naruto told her, telling her of some of the jutsu he had been learning as well as some of his own techniques.

"Sounds like you've gotten really strong," Koyuki said with a tone that spoke of how impressed she was. The young Daimyo then got a sly grin on her face, "I also here you've become the Hero in Mizu No Kuni, which you neglected to tell me," she finished.

"Yeah sorry I just... don't feel comfortable talking about the war I took part in," Naruto sighed ran a hand through his hair as he sighed, "but yes I did help them end the Bloodline Wars. Though I really didn't do that much..."

"You're far too modest," Koyuki laughed at seeing Naruto uncomfortable for being considered a hero. "I heard you were able to defeat the entire army with a single jutsu, Yukigakure even has you in our bingo books."

Yukigakure had been the hidden village that was created by Doto, who used its ninja to kill his brother Setsu Kazahana and take over as Daimyo; afterwards he had chosen the three best in the village to become his personal body guards. After Doto's defeat Koyuki had allowed the village to remain and helped fund the village so it could begin training younger generations, Naruto had heard that Koyuki had let the village remain as long as they pledged their loyalty to her. He had also found out that they were using Konoha's academy as the basis for their own.

"Really?" Naruto asked in surprise, he had not even realized that he was in the Bingo books; though he supposed it was only a matter of time before it happened.

"Yep!" Koyuki grinned as she took a bingo book out of her dress.

"Do you always carry a Bingo book with you?" asked Naruto with an amused smile.

"Usually yes," Koyuki replied as she flipped through the pages. "I thought it would be a good idea to have one on hand, just in case you know?"

Naruto nodded in understanding as Koyuki handed him the book, taking a look Naruto saw that the stats were his own.

Name : Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Senju

Alias : Konoha's #1 Unpredictable Ninja, Second Yellow Flash of Konoha