Chapter 31

After some time the people who are the main attraction of the event appeared in a Yellow Flash.

As the Shizune, Ino and Tenten all found a rather large blush spreading across their faces as they stared at the blond Adonis. Hinata who had had her Byakugan on, spotted more of the blond then the others and let out an 'eep!' before passing out from blood loss. Even Kurenai, who was currently dating Asuma, found it hard to keep the heat from rising to her cheeks.

As for Kiba, eyeing the Girls like a piece of meat, Ino bonked on his head and Sakura scowled seeing the demon who took Sasuke-kun for her.

The blond walked up to the group with a large foxy grin present on his face, causing the women in the group to feel even more heat rise to their face and a few felt heat going to… other areas. "Yo! I hope you guys have been doing good while I've been gone," Naruto said while the others stared at him.

For a moment no one said anything, most wondering who this person it was. It was not until they saw the tell tale whisker marks that they realised who they were staring at, most could not believe that Naruto who had been nothing more than a shrimp was now what many women would consider a Kami on earth. Even knowing what he had done and his now famous reputation, did not change their shock at seeing such a dramatic physical change.

The silence was broken when Lee appeared in front of Naruto, in his nice guy pose. "Yosh! Naruto-kun your youthful flames have truly grown stronger, I look forward to sparring you! And if I cannot beat I will…"

Naruto stopped Lee's speech with a raised hand as he chuckled, it seemed that some people would never really change. "I look forward to sparring you as well, it will be interesting to see how our taijutsu styles compare."

As if a dam had opened, the rest of the Konoha eleven( minus Sakura and Sai) rushed over to Naruto and his team and began to bombard him with questions, barely even letting the blond get a word in. Off to the side, Tsunade and Jiraiya smiled at how all of Naruto's friends reacted, and how happy they were to see him. As well as how happy Naruto seemed to be, now that he was back in Konoha and with the friends he had made throughout the years. Tsunade gave them a little bit of time to talk, before deciding to get the test started.

"So who are we fighting against?" Naruto asked as Tsunade pointed at the horizon and Naruto noticed several people approaching.
They were Mitarashi Anko, Uzuki Yugao, Kato Shizune, Kakashi Hatake ( As Jiraiya observed a seal on Kakashi which made him to follow every word Lord Third and then Jiraiya removed the seal from him and he remember what he did to his little brother and his sensei son and he stopped to be a part of the team with them and seek for the Blondie apologise) ,Yuhi Kurenai, Sarutobi Asuma, Ebisu, Yamato and Maito Gai.

" So we are facing Nine Elite Jonins, " Naruto said, running the maths in his head and thinking about several scenarios.

"Scared?" Tsunade mockingly asked.

"Not really," Naruto replied and waited for them to gather up.

"Like I've informed all of you. You are here to test Naruto, Sayuri and Karin. Each one of you has special skills towards one area of the shinobi field." Tsunade explained and everyone nodded.

" Now do it " Tsunade said four of her Anbu appeared and jumped away from the fighter " Shisekiyoujin (Formation of the Four Red Suns)" All four shinobi said and large red barrier erupted from the field trapping every contestant inside.

"Why a barrier?" Ebisu asked curiously.

"So you don't destroy anything outside of the training field," Tsunade explained.

"But we don't have jutsus powerful enough for that," Yugao stated, confused.

"I was talking to Naruto," Tsunade said. Yugao paled when she looked at Naruto who was grinning like a madman.

"The rules stand as I explained. no sharingan for Sayuri and no Hirashin, Sharingan and above for Naruto. HAJIME" Tsunade said from outside the barrier as she watched everyone blur towards each other.

" So " Ionichi started " Who do you think will win?" ionichi asked.

"  Nine Elite jonins against 3 S rank Shinobi. Judging by the ranks they seem evened out" Tsume said, looking towards the battle.

Jiraiya know that they are not able to stop them.

Inside the Barrier

Each group was facing each other. Everyone was stopped in the same place eyeing the opposition. Naruto's stance was relaxed, emotionless, his breathing was calm and even, his only movement was his hair being carried away by a small gust of wind, deep blue eyes staring at his opponents.

"Such aura and power" Yugao thought to herself mentally gulping.

"He's not even releasing chakra and I'm shaking...get yourself under control...you're an elite jounin for crying out loud" Ebisu thought to himself. Naruto wasn't releasing chakra or killer intent. He was just there looking at them and yet he seemed like an unmovable object. It was like he knew he was going to win but it wasn't arrogance...it was confidence.

"I'm already sweating and he didn't even move" Asuma thought to himself. They were ten shinobi of elite-jounin level and above and a single brat of seventeen was making them freeze in the spot.

"Delicious" Anko was thinking to herself "His blood should still top quality kukuku"

Suddenly Naruto's right hand slowly moved and everyone tensed getting ready for an attack. Naruto placed a single hand seal and was enveloped in a cloud of smoke. In his place was now a naked girl with two blonde pigtails. She had an hourglass figure with DD cup breasts. She had smoke around her covering all the important parts but not enough so that man couldn't extrapolate the rest.

"Ebi-kun" Naruko cooed in a sexy voice posing towards the elite-jounin "Give me some sugar" Naruko said, opening his arms towards him. Ebisu's reaction was instantaneous, he plummeted into the ground with blood pouring from his nose.

"Looks like I get first blood" Naruto said laughing at the others reactions, as he dispelled his henge. He picked up Ebisu and flashed towards Tsunade and dropped him next to her, still unconscious from blood loss.

"The brat is a genius...he took out an elite jounin with a transformation" Anko to herself grinning.

"Want help?" Kurama asked as he woke up from his slumber.

"Where's the fun in that?" Naruto rhetorically asked.

Naruto's hands blurred towards the horse seal and everyone tensed for real this time. He took a deep breath and said "Katon - Goka Mekkyaku (Great Fire Annihilation)" Naruto kneaded the chakra inside his lungs, converting it into fire and shaping it. Naruto unleashed a gigantic wall of flames covering most of the field where they were fighting.

"HOLY..." All of the jounin thought before half of them blurred through hand seals.

"Suiton - Suijinheki (Water Wall)" Kakashi, Yamato, Shizune said before unleashing a torrent of water to combat the wall of flames that was scorching the ground and coming towards them. The water clashed with fire but it wasn't enough to put out the flames so they just surrounded themselves with water to prevent any damage. The rest of the grounds were scorched making them lifeless.

"Three jutsus of a stronger nature against a single jutsu of a weaker one and yet we were overpowered" Kakashi thought to himself as the steam was spreading around the field.

"Fuuton - Daitoppa (Great Breakthrough)" Asuma said, taking a deep breath and exhaling a gust of wind that blew the steam away and provided much needed vision. The jounin looked towards their opponents to find everyone missing.

Suddenly the ground began to crack -------

-----------------------------------------------------

Fight between them is going to continue in the next chapter .

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter

Comment below.