Chapter 38

Sasori and Deidara walked calmly through the forest. Deidara's owl was carrying the One-Tails jinchuriki above them, and they were bickering the entire way.

"Who do you think is the strongest jinchuriki?" Deidara asked Sasori.

"How am I supposed to know?" Sasori said in his rusty old voice. "This is the first jinchuriki we've caught so far."

"I'm just speaking hypothetically here, Sasori. No need to get all grumpy on me now." His partner grumbled inaudibly, but Deidara kept up his smirk. "This is the jinchuriki of the One-Tail, right? I wonder what it would be like to take down the strongest one. Because, honestly, this one wasn't much of a challenge."

"Why did you keep me waiting all that time, then?" Sasori shot back at him.

"Okay, okay. So maybe he did put up a little fight in the end. But still, for a jinchuriki, I was expecting a little more," Deidara sighed loudly. "But what can I expect from a guy from the Sand Village."

"What is that supposed to mean?" His partner questioned.

"You know. Those guys are always so soft. I've never had any respect for anyone from the Sand Village."

"Are you saying that you don't have any respect for me at all, Deidara?" Sasori spat with venom.

"Oh, that's right! I forgot who was from the Sand Village Sasori, my man." Deidara loved seeing the angry demeanor of his partner. It's what made him love his job so much. "But still, you can't create anything with sand. It falls apart, just like the Kazekage did up there." He pointed to the unconscious Gaara, wrapped around the tail of a clay owl that Deidara had made.

"You still haven't answered my question, Sasori."

"What?" Sasori said with apparent irritation in his voice.

"The strongest Jinchuriki. Who do you think it will be?"

"Why does it matter? Remember this was the only one we were supposed to capture? What makes you think that you can take down another one?"

"Again, my man, I'm just speakin' hypothetically here," Sasori grumbled. He knew Deidara would try and capture another Jinchuriki, whether he liked it or not. So after several seconds, Sasori finally decided to give him an answer.

"I'd say it's probably the Nine-Tails."

"The Nine-Tails jinchuriki, huh?" Deidara reached into his robe until he found a small, jet-black book. He flipped through it several times until he found what he sought.

"Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Senju, the Second Yellow Flash of Konoha, and he is a Jonin and has Flee on the sight order," Deidara said.'

"It doesn't matter what their ranks are. The One-Tail is the Kazekage, and look what happened to him." Sasori glanced upward at the owl.

"He was the Kazekage, my man. They're going to have to find a new one." Deidara laughed evilly, but Sasori groaned. He hated his partner's antics sometimes.

"Hey, wait a minute here. It says Izumi and Kisame were supposed to catch this guy a few years ago!"

"And they failed?" Sasori questioned.

"It says that they retreated after a legendary Sannin was found with him. I wonder if it was Orochimaru...."

"Don't be ridiculous. Orochimaru betrayed the Hidden Leaf Village years ago before he betrayed us."

"Hmph. I'm going to kill that guy one day, Sasori. You watch me."

"We'll see about that, Deidara. But besides that, we couldn't capture him at that time even if we wanted to."

"Oh, yeah. Didn't Pain say it would mess up the cycle?"

"That's correct. Few-tailed beasts, the Eight and Nine-Tails in particular, must be done at the end."

"Uh-huh. And why is that, my man?"

"The Eight and Nine-Tails happen to have more powerful chakra than the rest of the Tailed Beasts. It could destroy the statue if we put them into it first. If we were to determine the most powerful beast by the number of tails, the Nine-Tails likely is the strongest. That's why the Nine-Tails jinchuriki must be the strongest as well."

The duo continued walking towards the cave where they were going to seal the One Tail Beast.

With the Team 7 and Temari

Naruto and all of them are traveling to the Suna, and all of them are in front of the Suna village, and they have entered the gates and then guard " Temari-sama " Guards yelled as Temari and the other three stopped at the gates.

Baki suddenly appeared before them and said, "Temari, Sand was attacked by the Akatsuki, and they took Garra and Posioned Kankuro."

They all run inside to see Kankuro on an examination table in pain and an older adult waiting there. "Kankuro!" Temari says while running to her brother.

"They got Gaara," Kankuro croaks out.

"Stop talking," Karin says while coming to the examination table.

"Sayuri, while Karin's healing Kankuro, send your hawks in all directions and search for Gaara Location," Naruto orders.

"Hm, you must be the son of the Yellow Flash," The old woman says.

"And you must be Akasuna no Chiyo," Naruto says as Chiyo's eyes widen.

"I haven't gone by that name in years. Just who are you?" Chiyo asks while narrowing her eyes.

"I'm many things. I'm a super sadist, an annoying little brat to some, the Jinchiriki of the Kyuubi, the grandson of Senju Tobirama and son of Namikaze Minato. Still, you can call me the Second Yellow Flash," Naruto says with a smirk.

" Grand Son of the Tobirama Senju, the second Hokage of Leaf," Chiyo asked while looking into Naruto's blue eyes.

As Naruto and others leave the room and Sayuri has already sent her hawks in a different direction of the sand, they search for Garra's location.

--------------------------------

In the next chapter, we can see the resuce of Garra and enter of some old characters.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.