Chapter 13

Kirigakure no Sato

Rebels Camp

Ao sighed for what felt like the hundredth time today as he waited for the team who was supposed to lend them aid to arrive, whoever it was was extremely late. In the ninja world this usually meant one of three things, they had gotten caught up in something; this could be caused by anything from simple forgetfulness to getting into a fight with other shinobi, with neither of those being very good. They hadn't even gotten here yet, given the trouble it took to get into Kiri their support had been given some leeway in this, Ao had been given a week to stake the place out, with today being the last day. Or the final thing that could have happened, this team had been killed on his way here; either before or after they got here.

Crossing his arms Ao began to tap his fingers a dull rhythm against his arms, this was unbelievable that someone would take this long to get here and not even have the courtesy to send a message! Back in his day people were prompt about being on time to any important engagements like this!

A nudge on his shoulder brought Ao out of his mental ramblings, looking towards one of the men in his squad who was with him for this assignment Ao saw him nudge his head. Looking over in the direction indicated he saw a team as all of them are wearing a mask to cover there faces covering bottom half of the man. The odd thing about the man was that he was carrying something in his arms, judging from the shape and size it was most likely a person.

Ao activated the Byakugan in his left eye, spotting the three whisker marks on each cheek as he used the Doujutsu's X-ray vision; Ao relaxed ever so slightly. While this man could be their contact which had been described by a message Terumi-Sama had gotten awhile ago, it could also be an imposter.As they got closer Ao stopped them , " you look like your pretty far from home son."

As the boy chuckled "I was told there are many opportunities in Mizu No Kuni and came to try my luck ".

The voice sounded younger than he expected but Ao visibly relaxed as he heard the password, he would still need to be weary but at least now they could move on. "You're later then I thought you would be," Ao said as the group sweatdropped. As Ao shifted his attention to the form he was carrying. Now that he was not paying as much attention to their support he took the time to notice that the figure the man was carrying was a person, a woman to be exact.

"Sorry," the man said, "we we was held up."

Ao sensed the underlying meaning to his words and couldn't help but wince, while most of the people on the Mizukage's side were forced to fight there were others who were not above committing such atrocious acts. "Well I suppose its fine since you're team is hear," Ao began, "still back in my day---" As Ao continued about it.

Naruto sighed as he set the young woman down on the bed in the medical room of the main base to the rebel faction; he looked over towards Ao and nodded. As the girls are waiting outside for Naruto to come and they didn't want only Naruto and Ao went inside.The two of them soon walked out of the room and made their way down a long hallway with various doors leading to places like storage and living spaces. Now that he was not worried about his charge Naruto turned his attention to the man who he had met at the port.

Ao was a middle aged man with a patch over his right eye and talismans in his ear with the kanji for Sho Uketamwa (To Hear) on both sides. Naruto was able to spot the rather intricate looking seal that was hidden within the kanji, given the chakra Naruto could feel emanating from under the man's eye patch, the blond assumed he had a transplanted Doujutsu like kakashi. His hair was a light blue in color and looked similar to Kisame's hair, he was wearing the Kiri Hitea-ate around his head. He was wearing a pair of striped shirt and pants with a green robe over them in the standard hunter Nin attire of Kiri. After that Ao took the group to a room. Suddenly they stopped at a door that was at the end of the hallway and Ao knocked.

"Come in."

As they went they are saw a woman sitting at a large desk and felt a slight hitch in his breath. The woman was very slender and looked to be in her late twenties to early thirties.

" Mei sama " Ao greeted her as he continued " This is the support the Konoha was able to send us." the man sounded somewhat disgruntled at only sending a group for help, but Mei didn't seem to be bothered as she smiled at Naruto's team.

She slowly stood from her desk and walked towards Naruto's team as she held out her hand, "I would like to thank your team for coming to our aid. In all honesty I had not expected to receive much help if any at all Mr" she trailed off obviously fishing for a name.

" Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze " Naruto as three of them took out there masks.
Hearing the name made her shocked because Konoha send the recently formed team and one of the strongest team. As everyone eyes widen.

" Sayuri Uchiha " Sayuri said.

" Karin Uzumaki " Karin said.

As they all shocked because it is one of the strongest team from Konoha is here.

As she arranged them their helping in the different work.

So they can do different things.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.