Chapter 18

One Week After Yagura's Death

The land of water was happy. The news of Yagura's death at the hands of Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto spread through the whole country like a wildfire. News that a single shinobi conquered the mist village and defeated their leader was the talk of the whole country.

A single man had laid siege to the mist village and took down two thousand shinobi and their leader, Yagura, jinchuuriki of the Sanbi, the three tailed turtle. Stories of how Naruto defeated 2000 shinobi with a single jutsu. How he used Susanoo and how he defeated it and made him the Second Yellow Flash.

Years of this war had left the water country weak and isolated from the other nations. A few bloodline users that never took part on the war were finally making their way back to the village since they had no other place to live. The mist village was weak, but they would recover in time.

Mei had been selected as the new Mizukage and immediately began putting plans up to rebuild Kiri and the neighboring cities. With the help of many of the ninja, both those who had been on the bloodline side and the ones who had been against Yagura but could not leave for fear of their families had begun to help with the repairs. With the two factions now working under one banner and with the support of the new Mizu Daimyo, Kiri was beginning to get under way of returning to its former glory.

As they send goodbye to the people present in the Kiri. As they are walking to the hideout of Jiraiya to report it to them. After a few hours and it was night they all reached the Hideout.

Jiraiya's Hideout

They all reached the hideout and they all went to the room to sleep for the day because it is in the middle of the forest so no one knows about this hideout.

" Naru kun you became very popular now a days " Sayuri said.

" Also he is so hot, " Karin said.

" What happened to you girls? " Naruto asked them .

" Nothing we both want to give you a reward " Karin said as she pushed him into the bed. They are all sleeping.

" What rew--" Before Naruto spoke as Sayuri kissed him with all her might.

As they have a hot stream at night .

Morning

As the sun rays hit his eyes Naruto started to wake up as he was unable to move his shoulders as he saw two girls sleeping on each chest with Naked body. So he didn't want to disturb them so he also bought his hands there waist.

After some time Sayuri wake up and saw that Naruto was seeing both of them.

" Good morning sayuri chan " Naruto said to her.

" Good morning naru kun," Sayuri said.

" Last night was amazing, " Naruto said.

As the Uchiha became blush red on her face as Naruto chuckled after some time Karin also woke up as they went to prepare breakfast and ate it and waited for the prevent to come.

As they all sat and they all waited for Jiraiya.

After some time Jiraiya came.

" Hello gaki " Jiraiya said

" Ero sensei, why did you came late " Naruto asked him.

" Sorry gaki but you are the main news in the Elemental nations. " Jiraiya said to him.

" What are we going to do now, Ero sensei? " Naruto asked.

" Nothing Tsuande hime said to send your blood because there is new development " Jiraiya said.

" What is it? " Naruto said.

" She recently found about it and it is secret " Jiraiya said as Naruto confused and nodded.

" Now that we have worked on gaining experience, your physical capabilities, elemental manipulation and trump card I'm going to be teaching you how to better work with the toads ." Jiraiya said to him. As he saw Naruto looked at him.

" I am sure you've seen some of the jutsu I can create in conjunction with the toads as well as specific summoning techniques that do more than just summon a toad to battle." Jiraiya said as Naruto nodded his head.

"You mean like that Kuchiyose: Gamaguchi Shibari (Summoning Jutsu: Toad Mouth Bind) jutsu you used when we had our run in with Izumi and Kisame? " Naruto asked as Jiraiya grinned " yep! These techniques are very powerful and something that only we can do because of our contract with the toads, as we travel to the Haru capital I'm going to have you summon the different toads and get to know them and their abilities better. After that we'll do some sparring with toad partners so you can get a feel for what's it's like working with toads other then Gamabunta, Gamachichi and Gamatatsu. Then we'll begin working on the specialized Toad ninjutsu."

Naruto grinned as he felt somewhat giddy at the prospect of learning the toad techniques, the toads who reside on Mount Myoboku were well known to possess a wide range of abilities; anything from spitting water and oil out of their mouths to utilizing weapons in combat. The toads were also one of the few species that had the ability to do ninjutsu, and the only animal Naruto knew that was capable of using hand signs. Naruto knew that Jiraiya was well known for his jutsu that mainly consisted of toad based abilities, it was the main reason the man had earned his nickname as the Toad Sennin.

" For Karin, Tsuande hime sent you some medical techniques and i brought some techniques for Uchiha clan Library for you Sayuri " Jiraiya said.

As Karin took the Naruto blood sample and they send the sample to the Tsuande.

Konohagakure No Sato

Hokage Tower

Hokage Office

Tsunade was diligently working on finishing her paperwork but suddenly a messenger toad came and gave her the blood of Naruto.

As she called, Shizune entered the room and took the blood to test the DNA of it. After some time she bought the DNA test report.

As she gave her report that she got" Tsunade-sama the reports states that Naruto has Lord first, Madara, Lord Second, Lord Fourth and Kushina Uzumaki DNA " And she continued " Lord Fourth has Lord second DNA and saying that he is Lord Second son and making Naruto Lord Second GrandSon "

Which made Tsuande shocked because she didn't know that her uncle has Son now as the grandson.

Naruto is the Grandson of the Second Hokage and Grand Nephew of the First Hokage and Son of the Fourth Hokage.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.