Chapter 26

Konohagakure No Sato

Hokage Tower

Hokage Office

Tsunade sighed as she finally finished the paperwork, it had taken a long time and a lot of sake but it was finally done and she could now relax. She turned in her seat to look out over the village, her mind going to a certain blond. She seemed to be thinking about the gaki quite often these days, but given that she had not gone a week without hearing some kind of rumor about him that did not surprise her. The busty blond woman sighed as she wondered when he would come back; she was so caught up in her thoughts that she barely noticed the knock at the door.

" Come in " she called out as she turned around.

The door opened and the first thing Tsunade saw was a familiar mop of golden blond hair. As soon as she spotted that she shot out of her seat, she was just about halfway there when she laid eyes on the rest of the person who was standing in the doorway. Her mind soon shut down and her mouth hung open, as she stared at what she could only assume the man was some kind of Kami. A blush began to spread across Tsunade's face, as she took notice of the man's handsome and roguish face as well as all the hard muscle that was on his compact body. The blond Hokage was staring for so long that she did not even notice the man move to stand in front of her.

"You know baa-chan it's kind of awkward having someone I think of as a grandmother drooling over me," Naruto teased with a foxy grin.

Tsunade blinked as she heard the familiar nickname, before her mind rebooted. She blushed in embarrassment for a second as she wiped her mouth, and saw that much to her chagrin there was drool. She looked back at the blond, "Naruto?" she asked tentatively as she wondered if this was really the blond gaki who had left four years ago.

Naruto gave her a cheeky grin, "who else would call you baa-chan?" the blond shinobi asked only to stumble back as Tsunade latched onto him. The blond Hokage wrapped him up in a tight hug, which Tsunade was delighted to feel returned to.

"I missed you Gaki," Tsunade said with her voice being muffled by his clothes.

"I missed you too Tsunade," Naruto replied as he for once used her name to show how much he truly missed the woman.

Tsunade released him from her death grip hug and looked him up and down, "Kami kid you look just like…"

"Looks just like his old man doesn't he?"

The two blonds turned to see Jiraiya grinning at the pair with Sayuri and Karin with them, it was one of the only times Tsunade ever saw the man grin with something other than perverseness.

"He does," Tsunade replied, "I almost didn't recognize him if it were not for the whiskers."

"I know what you mean," Jiraiya replied, "He's been mistaken for his old man several times. I remember this one time when we were on the border of Tsuchi No Kuni…"

"You do know I'm right here right?" Naruto interrupted in an annoyed tone, "don't speak of me like I'm not even here "

As she saw others and also greeted them.

As all of them talk about the trip.

" But I think you can have a council meeting. I have someone to deal with as fast as possible and he is creating so many problems for me in the evening" Naruto said seriously.

As She saw his mode and it is wanted most.

" Ok I will inform them about your return and the meeting " Tsunade said to him as he nodded their heads.

" We will be living in my father's house when the meeting is ready, " Naruto said to her.

Tsunade also nodded and trio left the hokage office.

" Now that that's over with," Tsunade said before turning on Jiraiya with a glare. Said man felt a shiver run down his spine, as the temperature began to drop nearly 60 degrees. "What's this I hear about you making my godson star in your porn movie?" she asked in a menacing voice as Jiraiya backed away.

" N-Now Tsu-Hime let's be rational here," Jiraiya held out his hands and waved them in front of his face. He soon found himself backed into a wall, with nowhere to go he did the only thing he could think of, "Mercy?" he squeaked.

"Sorry, all out of mercy," Tsunade replied as she sent a chakra enhanced fist to Jiraiya's gonads.

BOOM

Naruto stopped his walk for a moment to look at the Hokage tower, where a rather loud explosion had just sounded. He chuckled when he saw his sensei fly off into the distance, I swear that man will never learn.

But the girls are grinning evilly seeing this as the prevent got his punishment for making their man in filming in his porn movie.

Naruto walked with them to the outskirts of Konoha where his parent's house was.

As they all released the house was a normal small house that girls didn't expect to see a very big house but it is a small house.

As they went inside, Naruto made 3 shadow clones to clean the house and they all went to check the house.

As he showed them private hot springs, the girls liked this more.

As they all explored the house, they all ate lunch in the afternoon.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

I see you in next chapter.