Chapter 22

Naruto sighed as he looked over at the Director and Jiraiya making enthusiastic motions as the set was being made, most likely speaking about the movie. Seriously who would have guessed that the director was a pervert? Naruto also went so many dates with Sayuri and Karin in during month. He turned back to look at Koyuki who at the moment was talking to one of the maids about something, a small smile found its way to his lips. During the month he had been here he and Koyuki had been spending most of their free time together, the young blond really enjoyed being in the presence and speaking with the beautiful Daimyo.

"What do you mean your actor is sick!"

Naruto turned to look at Jiraiya who was the one shouting.

"Just what I said," the Director replied, "he came down with the flu about a week before we left."

"And your just telling me this now?" asked an annoyed Toad Sennin, knowing this would seriously put his beloved movie back.

"It hadn't come up until now," the man replied.

"This is just great," Jiraiya groaned as he palmed his face, "now who are we gonna..." he paused for a moment as he remembered something. Turning his head he looked over at Naruto with a large grin etched on his face.

"Oh no," Naruto said as he growled at Jiraiya, "No way in hell am I gonna let you film me having sex," Naruto growled as he began leaking killing intent at Jiraiya, making the man pale.

"B-but I need you to do this for me please?"

Naruto growled at the man, he should have known his sensei would have some perverted alternative motive for coming here. But even he did not expect the man to do something like this, "I'm not gonna do it! Get someone else to help you with your perverted scheme!"

Jiraiya gulped at his apprentice's glare, if looks could kill right now the white haired man was sure he would have just been filleted like a fish with that glare. He knew his apprentice would not agree to this willingly which was why he had not said anything before now, "come on! I need you to do me this one little favor!"

Naruto glared at his sensei, "now listen here you perverted old coot, I told you no! There's no way I can do this, besides Koyuki-chan would not want to have sex with-"

"I don't mind..."

Naruto and the others turned to look at Koyuki who had started listening in on the conversation and now looked like she was about to pass out due to all the blood rushing to her head. She had never told anyone but after Naruto had saved her and her country she had developed something of a small crush on him, sure he had been a little kid back then but he had also been the one who understood her and came to her rescue when she needed him; and it's not like he was a little kid now. Koyuki fidgeted a little as she looked at the ground, "I really wouldn't mind if it was with you Naruto-kun. In fact I would..." Koyuki paused and took a deep breath and plunged on, "in fact, I would feel much more comfortable if I was... doing those scenes with you..."

Naruto faltered as he felt a small crack in his will power, he had always had a weakness when it came to woman and this time was no different. "I... I'm not sure..."

"Please?" Koyuki asked looking at him with a look that was somehow both extremely sexy and innocent at the same time. "I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone else..."

Naruto bit his lip, "well..." he paused before sighing, "why don't we talk it over dinner and I'll come to a decision then."

Koyuki looked at him with a small tint of pink staining her cheeks, "you mean dinner like... a date?" she asked. As the young female Daimyo looked at Naruto she could not help but feel as if her heart was about to burst out of her chest, despite the time they had spent in the past month the two of them had not actually gone on a date; something Koyuki secretly wished she could do with the blond shinobi.

Another chip appeared in Naruto's reserve at seeing the young woman's hopeful face, he gave her a smile. "If you would like it to be a date, I would be more than happy to take you out on one."

Koyuki gave him a large smile that threatened to split her face as she grabbed his hand and dragged him out, telling him about where they were going and that they needed to get ready.

Jiraiya gave a sigh of relief, "I'm glad Koyuki-Dono was here or there's no way Naruto would have agreed with this." He looked to where Naruto and Koyuki left and anime tears fell from his eyes, "I'm so proud of him!"

The Director looked at the white haired Sennin before shaking his head and focusing his attention to getting the set built.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter