Chapter 5

Konohagakure

Council Chambers

" What about the meeting? " Danzo asked because he wanted to clear the suspicion of the Sasuke.

" We don't know, " Shihaku " But too troublesome, " He continued.

Suddenly, the door opened, and they saw Tsunade, Jiraiya, and a female who looked like a mini Mikoto.

" What about the meeting, and who is she, Hokage sama," Shihaku asked

" Very well, she is the Last Uchiha, Sayuri Uchiha." Tsunade said

" What?" All yelled.

"No, this is Genjustu, isn't it?"

"She isn't Uchiha sama." The banshee's mother screamed, unable to believe the last Uchiha was female.

" My name is Sayuri, and I was born female."

"This is also my birth certificate," Sayuri added, showing them the document.

"Hokage sama, she should be placed in the CRA, and I am Purposing my clan member Neji Hyuga," Hiashi stated.

"Not at all!" Sayuri screamed.

"What are you talking about, girl?" Hiashi demanded angrily.

"I don't want to marry a weak person who only thinks about fate, and fate decided he is the winner bah bah bah stories and he is weak," Sayuri stated.

Everyone in the clan is laughing like there's no tomorrow. After that, Sayuri says something that surprises everyone.

"I am not 18, and you can't force me into a marriage, and I will choose whom I will marry, and you are not the one who tells me this rule according to the CRA, only for me, but I am female, so there is no difference in this rule ok," Sayuri said.

"I'm also taking Sayuri as a student, and she'll be joining me on a four-year training trip," Jiraiya announced, shocking everyone.

" And Danzo, a massage for you. He came back' " Sayuri said. Danzo frowns at this, but they suddenly feel a very bright, powerful Charka.

'He's not coming back, Charka."

'It's the same charka that sealed him before me and Hiruzen,' Danzo thought as the stick in his hand fell.

Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Sayuri smirked as they noticed Danzo's tension, and all the clan heads and civil council members felt a mighty chakra that was pure and potent.

"What kind of power source?" Who is releasing such a large amount of Chakra? All the clan heads wondered. With this chakra level, he is not your average person; it is a vast power.

"Holy shit, who is releasing such a powerful charka and peaceful chakra," Choza exclaimed.

"What a power?" Tsuma exclaimed.

With Naruto

Jiraiya's shadow clone and the original Naruto.

" I am going to remove a seal placed on you, Naruto," Jiraiya said.

" Ok, pervy sage," Naruto said as he sat on the floor, and Jiraiya said.

A powerful charka pulse was released from Jiraiya's body as he removed his seal. Naruto's appearance changed as his Shadow clone returned. He adopts Minato's style; he grows taller and has a firmer body, and his Sharingan spins violently, frightening The Shadow Clone.

"Pervy sage, I have returned to my true form," Naruto said.

"I'm overjoyed to see you, pervy sage." Jiraiya's shadow clone caught him as he was about to fall and kept him in his room, and as Naruto slept, the shadow clone puffed, and Jiraiya returned the memories.

In the village

" He got his memories back, and he's asleep due to more charka and the seal's release," Jiraiya explained as both nodded.

Tsunade said to him, "OK Jiraiya."

Tsunade said to Anbu, "Summon Rookie 12 and their sensei," as anbu vanished.

After some time, everyone arrived at the office.

"Hokage sama, why did you summon us?" Asuma inquired.

"Well, I want to tell you some important news, and you may come out," Tsunade said as a saw girl appeared.

"Hn," Sayuri replied." Meet Sayuri Uchiha, aka Sasuke Uchiha," Tsuande said as a rookie, and their senseis (except Kakashi) were stunned; their jaws dropped to the ground.

"This is a joke, right, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura and Ino yelled.

"Hn, this is not a joke, and I am a girl, and you both are so annoying," Sayuri exclaimed.

"What is Sasuke, girl?" Lee asked.

" Guess Lee it is correct, and we see she is in front of us," Neji said.

"Of course, I am a girl from birth," Sayuri responded.

"Sasuke is a girl from birth, ok," Jiraiya explained.

"And she's coming to training with me," Jiraiya explained.

"And be ready, Kakashi, because he is back," Sayuri said.

Kakashi became shocked and began to sweat.

They both left, leaving the crying Sasuke Uchiha fangirls behind.

It was night when they both arrived in the town, and she decided to sleep beside Naruto for the day.

The sun's rays struck our hero's eyes the next day. As he opened his eyes, he felt a weight on his chest and realised Sayuri was sleeping on him, so he went back to sleep because he didn't want to wake her up now. Sayuri awoke and yawned after a while. And decided it was best to sleep after such a long day.

"Good morning, Yuri Chan," someone said upon seeing Naruto."

Good morning, Naru kun," Sayuri said upon seeing his face.

Sayuri embraced him and burst into tears. Both are like this, and they will begin their training as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the small chapter

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.