Chapter 6

It has nearly 1 year as both Naruto And Sayuri are training with Jiraya.

As now both Naruto and Jiraya are sparing with each other.

Naruto grunted as he was thrown back by a kick to his chest, flipping in mid-air he quickly threw a shuriken at Jiraiya and went through hand-seals

"Ninpo: Shuriken Kage Bushin No Jutsu (Ninja Art: Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique)"

One shuriken multiplied into three dozen as Naruto held out his palm and called

"Futon: Reppusho (Wind Release: Gale Palm)"

The shuriken became nothing more than a streak of silver as they headed for Jiraiya. The Toad Sennin jumped out of the way but Naruto used a seal-less Shunshin to appear right in front of him and aimed a kick at his solar plexus but Jiraiya quickly caught the kick and threw Naruto away, but the Naruto he threw quickly popped into smoke making Jiraiya realise that it was a Kage Bushin (Shadow Clone).

Jiraiya's senses alerted him of impending danger from behind making him turn to see a water dragon coming towards him; he quickly unsealed a scroll and sealed the water dragon in to it but was sent flying away by a kick to his face from the side. He flipped in mid-air and landed on his feet as he wiped blood from his mouth.

'So the gaki is getting serious, very well then' Jiraiya thought as he went through his own Hand-seals

"Katon: Ryuka No Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique)" said Jiraiya as he unleashed fire from his mouth in the shape of a dragon as it went straight for Naruto.

Naruto seeing the fire dragon went through his own hand-seals

"Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Formation Wall)" said Naruto as large wall of water formed around Naruto dousing the flames of the fire dragon, going through more Hand-seals

"Suiton: Suiryudan No Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Jutsu)" Said Naruto as he manipulated the water to take the shape of a dragon and launched it towards Jiraiya, who unsealed a scroll launching a Water Dragon of his own which he had sealed earlier, both of them cancelling each other out.

Naruto and Jiraiya stayed still as they looked at each other waiting for the other to make a move. Naruto not able to withstand the inactivity launched himself towards Jiraiya and engaged him a fierce Taijutsu match

Jiraiya seeing an opening attempted to kick Naruto at his solar plexus seeing this Naruto dropped and attempted a sweep kick making Jiraiya loose his balance and kicked him on the chest sending him flying away but Naruto soon saw Jiraiya being replaced by a log making him realise that Jiraiya had used a Kawarimi (Body Replacement Technique). Suddenly Naruto sensed danger and looked to his right to see Jiraiya whipping his long hair in his direction and saw hardened needles of hair coming towards him at a fast pace making him realise that Jiraiya had used one of his favourite technique the Ninpou: Kebari Senbon (Ninja Art: Hair Needle Senbon).

Taking out two Kunai Naruto went into the Humming Bird Taijutsu stance as he blocked and dodged the senbons in an amazing aerobatic display.

As soon as senbon hail storm died down, Naruto looked from Jiraiya who was nowhere to be found; suddenly he sensed chakra below him and attempted to jump but was too late as he was wrapped in Jiraiya's hardened hair but before Jiraiya could celebrate, he saw Naruto being replaced by a log signifying the use of Kawarimi (Body Replacement Technique) and found half of his body getting submerged into the earth which had changed into mud

"Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp Of The Underworld)" said Naruto as he stood with a smirk on his face

"I win this time Ero-sennin" said Naruto