Chapter 29

Konohagakure No Sato

Hokage office

Naruto gave a heavy sigh as he sat on the couch in the Hokage's office, "man that was hard..." Sayuri also sat beside him on the couch.

"Really?" Tsunade asked with a raised eyebrow as she went over behind her desk, "I thought you did really well."

"Maybe," Naruto said as Tsunade sat down next to him with a bottle of sake and two saucers in hand. "My my baa-chan, drinking on the job are we?" Naruto smirked at her, "for shame."

"Shut up gaki," Tsunade said as she poured some sake into the saucers before taking one of them. "With all the paperwork and crap I have to do, I think I deserve a drink every now and then."

Naruto gave a small chuckle as he grabbed the other saucer, sipping some of the sake and letting it burn down his throat. "Is this Kumo imported rice sake?" Naruto asked as he took another sip.

"It is," Tsunade said with a grin as she sipped some of her own, "sounds like you're into sake just as much as I am, if you know that. So you have no right to complain to me about drinking."

Naruto took another sip before he grinned at her, "maybe but since I can't get drunk anyways it doesn't really matter. Besides that, I'm not Hokage."

Tsunade humped before the two fell silent for a moment, quietly drinking their sake. After a while Tsunade spoke up, "when do you think you can have a demonstration for the seals you plan on making?"

Naruto frowned in thought as he poured himself some more sake, "well the first thing I have to do is find a store that specializes in ninja ware. I'm thinking of going to the Higurashi weapons store since I know Tenten, after that I'll schedule the demonstration. As for the seals," Naruto paused in thought before continuing, "they should be done by the end of the week. Most of them are actually things I've been working on for a long time, so they won't take much longer to finish."

Tsunade nodded, "let me know when you plan on doing the demonstration and I'll inform the council."

"You mean the shinobi council right?" Naruto said with a grin.

Tsunade matched his grin with one of her own and nodded in agreement. After the discussions on trade and other commerce agreements, Tsunade had been going to start discussing shinobi affairs, such as the academy teachings and budget. Before that could happen Naruto had once again helped Tsunade by kicking out the civilian council, they had of course protested by claiming they had a right to be there. Naruto had just countered their claims by reminding them that, according to the law set down by the Shodaime and Nidaime Hokage's they had no right to involve themselves in shinobi affairs. "Of course, now why don't you tell me about your training trip with Jiraiya?" Tsunade asked.

"Well..." Naruto said with a smile as the three spent the rest of the time drinking sake, while Naruto told Tsunade stories of all the pranks they had pulled on the perverted Sennin.As the evening coming to end Tsunade remained there Sparring with the Shinobi council and elders with there ninjas.

Konohagakure No Sato

Old Root Base

Danzo is in his one of the old root bases and he  is thinking the problem of Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze who he and Hiruzen sealed the boy memories and his Yang chakra and powers but now he is able to break the seal and he knows about his plans most of them and he didn't have Shisui eyes and they are with that brat and he can't control over the Konoha. Also his root members are also decreased because of telling them to catch him and they all got killed without gaining anything on the boy. The Shinobi Council is in full support of Naruto. Danzo never thought the boy would have the audacity to let all of Konoha know of his Jinchuriki status, it was easily one of the most brilliant political maneuvers he had ever seen. Not only did it make the younger generation lose faith in the old, but it also made their respect for the blond that much more powerful and his position in the village that much more solidified. The fact that the older generation could not do anything without looking like hypocrites since they had proclaimed Naruto as a hero when his heritage had been first announced was just a bonus for the young Clan Head.

The boy was reminding him more and more of Minato, so he needed to gain control of the boy to gain control over the Konoha and become Hokage to rule the Elemental Nations.

Perhaps he needed to see what he would do in his sparring match and decide what he wanted to do with the boy. He raised a hand and summoned one of his Anbu to him; he looked at the emotionless face of the person before him.

" Get me Tori, " Danzo said as Anbu left the place.

After some time Tori came to Danzo

" Hai Danzo-sama," Tori said.

" Go and bring Mebuki and Elders to my base " Danzo said as the Anbu disappeared to bring them to the base. Danzo started to plan something for Naruto and his co.

As he didn't see a small fly sitting near him and hearing everything he is planning on Naruto.

After some time both the elders and Mebuki came to talk with Danzo and they all talked about the plan and left the base.

Naruto's Shadow clone heard everything and dispelled as Real Naruto got every information of their plan.

' I will kil you Danzo before that only ' Naruto thought.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoy the chapter

Happy birthday Naruto.

I  am going to write to new Naruto stories

1) Naruto and High school DXD

2 ) Naruto Neglected

Wait for new stories.