Chapter 27

Konohagakure No Sato

Naruto's House

It is evening in Konoha and we see that our favorite blonde is getting ready for the Council meeting.

As we see Sayuri is also ready for the meeting with Naruto as she is going to take the Uchiha clan head. As they went outside It was a little while later that Naruto turned his head, feeling a chakra signature enter the area. There was a swirl of leaves, as an Anbu sushined next to them.

" Namikaze San , Uchiha San Tsunade-Sama has requested your presence in her office," the Anbu said.

Naruto nodded, "thank you, tell her we'll be there shortly."As the Anbu nodded and disappeared.

Konohagakure No Sato

Hokage Tower

Hokage Office

"You called baa-chan!" Naruto greeted as he appeared with Sayuri in Tsunade's office, right before he was forced to duck under a paperweight.

"You know despite growing up a bit your still a brat!" Tsunade said with a scowl.

Naruto just grinned as he sat down in one of the seats that were in front of her desk, "maybe, but you still love me."

Tsunade smiled before gaining a dismissive demeanor, "whatever gaki."

"So what did you call me in for?" Naruto asked knowing that there was still about an hour before the council meeting started.

Tsunade sighed as she started speaking, "I figured now would be a good time to inform you about your new duties as a Clan Head. No doubt Jiraiya skipped out on all of the important information when he spoke to you about this."

Naruto laughed, "that's true, in fact the only thing Ero-sensei taught me about was the C.R.A. which he seemed rather excited about and i also learned about it for the book so you need to worry about it"

"I'll bet!" Tsunade said with a scowl, "remind me to beat that pervert the next time I see him!"

Konohagakure No Sato

Hot springs

In the hot springs of Konoha, Jiraiya let out a loud sneeze before covering his mouth and nose in the hopes no one heard that. Unfortunately Hana Inuzuka was one of the women currently in the hot springs, and her enhanced senses were able to pick up the noise easily. Jiraiya soon found himself running from a mob of women who had all sorts of weaponry, threatening him with death and castration. He continued to run, however his luck ran out when he slipped on the wet surface. Hitting the ground hard as the woman surrounded him, giving off that aura of death that all woman gain when they are about to cause someone extreme pain.

Soon shouts of pain were only eclipsed by the women's shouts of pervert.

Konohagakure No Sato

Hokage Tower

Hokage Office

As they are talking about the meeting of the session.

As the anbu said the council is ready for the meeting.

Konohagakure No Sato

Hokage Tower

Council Chambers

The Konoha council was called as the clan heads sat at the right side of the table with the civilian side on the left and the Shinobi elders at the front. As they are all got that Naruto as arrived the village and mostly about he is taking the Clan head position of his clans.