Chapter 24

As Jiraiya got his beating from girls tor making him in the porn film and they nearly going to rip off his balls but Naruto saved him from it.

Four months later

Naruto and Koyuki were resting against a tree in the back yard of the palace after finishing up one of the scenes for the movie, and were now taking a break. Naruto closed his eyes and leaned back as he pulled Koyuki in between his legs, said woman letting out a content sigh with a small smile on her face as she too closed her eyes to get some rest. It had been four months since he had come here and agreed to be in his sensei's perverted movie, he had a new found respect for Koyuki's ability as an actress. He had never realized not only how hard it was to memorize lines but also how embarrassing it was, Naruto could not even count the number of times he had felt his face turn so red it looked like it was about to burst; of course it could have something to do with the fact that the movie he was doing was porn and almost all of the lines were of a perverted and sleazy nature. It had taken Naruto about two months just to get over his embarrassment at some of the lines he had to say.

He had also made sure to go out on a few more dates with Koyuki, often taking her for dinner and walks around some of the parks she had made around the palace. Doing so had allowed them to get to know things about each other that they had not known before, like Koyuki had a fear of snow rabbits after one had bitten her when she was a child. Of course Naruto had laughed at that, before Koyuki gave him that glare that all women seemed to possess making the young man pale; he never knew an actress could be so petrifying. To compensate he had told her of something he was afraid of, it was not known to anyone except Iruka but Naruto had a deathly fear of men with ridiculously long tongues. Of course only one man he knew of had a long tongue like that, ever since his encounter with Orochimaru in the forest of death where the snake man had wrapped his tongue around Naruto's neck he had gotten nightmares about it, especially after hearing of the man's fetish for little boys. Koyuki had not only found that funny but had made it a point to lick him as a greeting every morning afterwards, though it had the exact opposite affect that Orochimaru's tongue had given. Of course this had caused problems of another sort; Jiraiya had caught her straddling Naruto trying to lick the boys face and began making several comments on how proud he was of Naruto. He not only got a Resengan for his troubles but Koyuki had several of her samurai take him outside and hang him on a flag pole by his underwear.

Of course Naruto had not slacked off in his training either; the blond had met with each of the summons and gotten to know their abilities and weaknesses. He found out that some of them would not work as well with his fighting style but had gotten to know them anyway in the interest of keeping a good relation with the toads. Jiraiya had also taken to teaching him the toad techniques Jiraiya had learned those being the Kuchiyose: Gamaguchi Shibari, which summoned the nearly indestructible esophagus of a great fire breathing toad and allowed it to cover an entire area. TheGamadaira Kage Ayasuri No Jutsu (Toad Flat- Shadow Manipulation Technique) allowing Naruto to become one with an enemies shadow while at the same time paralyzing them, allowing the blond to use them as a human shield. The last one he had learned so far was the Gamagakure No Jutsu (Hiding in a Toad Technique) where Naruto would hide in the stomach of a special diving toad from Mount Myoboku. While Naruto had yet to learn all the other ones yet, but the ones he did know he had become proficient enough in them that Jiraiya and the toads were impressed.

"Naruto…"

"Hmm?" Naruto looked down at Koyuki who still had her eyes closed.

"What will you do once you become Hokage?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Naruto tilted his head to the side as if trying to understand the question.

Koyuki giggled at the cute and confused look Naruto had on his face, "I mean what will you do after becoming Hokage. I've always wondered what you planned to do after you've accomplished that goal."