Chapter 33

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique)" Anko said slamming her hand on the ground. A giant brown snake poofed into existence with Anko standing on top of his head.

" Konoha Kaigansho (Leaf Rock Crush)" Gai said and he appeared behind Naruto, Naruto exploded releasing a lightning chakra into Guy, who jumped away slightly twitching.

Karin sends her chains towards the snake making them wrap themselves around the snake. " Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great Fireball technique)" Sayuri sends the big fireball towards the Snake as Snake burns the flames and makes it dispelled in smoke.

" I'm d-done," Anko said, falling to the ground face-first with chakra exhaustion. Summoning the snake was her last move. With the rain draining everyone's chakra away she was the first to succumb to it.

"This isn't going well," Kurenai said, taking deep breaths. Anything they threw at them they could easily block or deflect it, and they weren't even using their best weapons. And the rain also had done a number on her, her chakra levels were getting low as well.

" Asuma," Kakashi said, getting Asuma's attention.

" Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shuriken Shadow Clone)" Asuma said, throwing a couple of shurikens multiplied into hundreds. Naruto, Sayuri, and Karin stayed put and watched as most of the shuriken dispelled mid-air as the rain had eaten the chakra that powered the shadow shurikens.

"Raikiri" Kakashi yelled, popping out of the ground behind Naruto with his hand sparkling with lightning. Naruto didn't even move as Kakashi tried to thrust his hand into Naruto. The key word being 'tried' as the Raikiri dispelled from the rain and was nothing but a small punch to Naruto.

Naruto used Kakashi's shock to take advantage. Naruto caught Kakashi's wrist and flung him over his shoulder kicking him away.

Using this Sayuri went towards the Shizune and Knocked her out with her electric chakra. Kurenai is dispelled into pink flowers. Kurenai had managed to perform an escape genjutsu at the last moment possible, though her illusion was quickly dispelled by the rain showing where Kurenai was. Karin engaged her in a Taijutsu fight and knocked her out.

Naruto disengaged from Kakashi and jumped back to regroup with Sayuri and Karin. There were only three members left on each side. "This isn't looking good," Asuma said, taking deep breaths.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu," Naruto said and a single clone popped into existence and crouched on the floor in the lotus position, meditating.

"What's he doing?" Kakashi wondered in thought as he also was breathing a bit heavily. There was nothing they could do to counter this rain as it was eating their chakra away.

"Dokugiri" Karin said as she pumped her lungs with chakra and released a purple-looking mist towards the three remaining jounin.

"Fuuton - Dai..." Asuma said but coughed and fell to the ground without chakra and taking deep breaths. Kakashi appeared next to him and took him to safety.

"Gai" Kakashi yelled and Gai nodded, punching his fists together.

"KAIMON, KYUUMON, SEIMON, SHOMON, TOMON, KEIMON, KYOOMON KAI" Gai shouted, opening the first seven gates. "Asa Kujaku (Morning Peacock)" Gai shouted, sending countless punches toward the incoming poison mist. The punches were so fast that the friction with the air caused fireballs. The fireballs collided with the mist and erased the poison completely.

"Asuma is out," Kakashi said, giving Asuma so that Naruto could take him out of the barrier. "Looks like we are the last ones," Kakashi said looking at Gai who had a blue aura around him.

"Let's take this up a notch," Naruto said as his shadow clone dispelled. Naruto closed his eyes, gaining orange pigmentation around his eyes and he opened his eyes as his blue pupils became yellow irides and toad-like pupils.

Outside of the Barrier

"You taught him Senjutsu? " Tsunade asked as Jiraiya nodded his head.

" No Ma and Pa toads taught him Senjustu and Naruto can perfect the Senjutsu, " Jiraiya said and Tsunade has become shocked because Naruto able to perfect the sage mode

" What is Senjustu Jiraiya-sama? " Ino asked as all other rookies who don't about it asked the Toad sage.

" Senjustu is a specialised field of Jutsu that involves the use of natural energy. Senjutsu practitioners, known as sages, learn to draw natural energy inside their bodies, blending it with their chakra to create senjutsu chakra. I am also a sage so that's why my name is Toad sage " Jiraiya explained.

" But Naruto already surpassed me in that department because he can complete Sage mode," Jiraiya said as everyone nodded their heads after hearing about the Senjustu and Sages.

Inside the Barrier

"Sen-Senjutsu?" Kakashi stuttered as he saw Naruto's aura with his Sharingan skyrocket. Naruto blurred away from his position and engaged Gai, with his gates open, his fierce taijutsu brawl.

Gai's opened gates seemed to be holding off Naruto using Senjutsu rather well. They both were exchanging powerful punches and kicks that released shockwaves each time. Naruto threw a punch and Gai tilted his head back to allow it to pass without getting it. Big mistake as Gai was flung backward by Naruto's Senjutsu attack.

"Dynamic Entry" Gai shouted as he regained his bearings from Naruto's Senjutsu-enhanced punch. Gai jumped high into the air and flexed his right leg forward, plummeting towards Naruto who braced himself. Naruto sidestepped Gai and caught his leg, swinging him and throwing him backward again. Gai backflipped and landed safely breathing heavily.

"YOUR FLAMES OF YOUTH SHINE BRIGHTLY YOUNG NARUTO" Gai shouted panting and getting ready for his final attack.

"Hirudora (Daytime Tiger)" Gai shouted, punching forward as fast as he could, distorting the air pressure around his fist. However, Naruto was already there to match Gai's punch with his own. Naruto poured the rest of his Senjutsu chakra into one last punch, clashing it with Gai's. A massive shockwave erupted from their clash and even the ground shook like an earthquake.

Sayuri, Karin, and Kakashi who were fighting had to stop and secure themselves to prevent getting blown away as well. The shockwave ceased to focus Sayuri and Karin's eyes to find Naruto standing near the downed form of Gai.

"That was some attack Gai," Naruto said, wiping sweat from his forehead. Naruto turned around to the last man standing, Hatake Kakashi.

" Last man standing Kakashi," Naruto said as he regrouped with his team. Karin crouched on the ground and absorbed the chakra she had stolen to refill her reserves.

"I'm done," Kakashi said, crouching on the floor almost depleted from chakra. "How about a final clash?" Kakashi said, gesturing to his hand. Naruto nodded and told Karin to disable her water Jutsu making the clouds disappear and the sun shines through. Both Naruto and Kakashi blurred toward each other.

"Raikiri"

"Fuuton - Rasengan"

Both of them shouted as their attacks clashed and in a bright flash were all over. Naruto was still standing while Kakashi was taking a nap on the ground with his right arm smoking. The barrier was dropped and Tsunade picked up Kakashi dropping him with the other unconscious jonins by the tree.

-------------------------------------------------------

Naruto and his team completed the fight with Nine Elite jonins of Konoha and they won the watch.

Kakashi is a good character. Naruto and Kakashi will start to re bond with each other.

Comment below about the chapter.