Chapter 17

Important Note :

Stories upload will be slow down due to my First year of B Tech is starting I will be busy for the month . So pls understand My readers. I will complete my stories all of them bit it will be slowly. So please wait for the chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was a calm and silent night in the village of Kirigakure. At least that is what it appeared to be because if you looked deeper, you could feel a tense atmosphere with several shinobi running around. After all, they were at war and Yagura had mobilized the remaining army to defend the village against the next assault which would be in the next few days.

It was a full moon and a cloudless night. The moon was shining high in the sky illuminating the whole village. The shinobi were running around like headless chickens. They had so much to do and so little time. Guards were posted at the gates and walls to check for any sign of an attack. Armories and blacksmiths were working non-stop to produce weapons and armor for the shinobi to use.

"Man...I hope those monsters attack soon so that Yagura-sama can wipe them out and get this over with" one of the guards stated to his companion who seemed bored as well. Apparently no one liked doing guard duty, after all you just sit there looking out for threats and stamp papers all day.

"Couldn't agree more, '' the other guard replied, yawning. The guard stretched and opened his eyes, getting up, when he saw a small flare in the distance. "What is that?" the guard asked, looking at the distance. There was a small flare in the distance, it looked like a small campfire or something similar.

"What?" the other guard asked as his companion's eyes widened.

"THAT" the guard yelled, as he jumped off, when the small beacon in the distance was quickly approaching. The other guard didn't even have time to blink as the small beacon became a gigantic wall of white hot flames. The walls and gates were engulfed by the flames with such intensity that even rock started melting.

"RAISE THE ALARM-" the surviving guard yelled but that was cut off by a sword through his chest. The last thing the guard saw was a pair of deep blood red eyes.

"I'll show them the despair the bloodlines users felt" Naruto said as he blurred towards the village with his sword at hand. Naruto was running through the village when the shinobi started gathering up in front of him. In just a few seconds the whole army was standing in front of him with Naruto looking at them impassively, his yellow hair flowing in the wind.

From the tower the Mizukage and Tobi is seeing the Sharingan Tobi become  shocked by seeing the MS.

As they can see all his army is standing in front of him but he didn't flinch either. They can see many kunai launchers are at the top of the houses with shinobi near them. As Naruto is killing someone with a sword .

Seeing the impatient Naruto decided on a technique as he can sense the launchers are ready.

As he was about to use it but it was cutted by some things" Truly amazing" Yagura said as he watched the battle from the top of the Mizukage's tower. "Two thousand shinobi stand in front of you and you don't even blink," Yagura said astonished.

"When I'm done with them" Naruto said pointing his sword towards the army "I'm coming for your head Yagura" Naruto stated and the army started laughing.

"Do you really think you can get past us?" one of the shinobi said while others laughed.

"I'm not getting past you...when I'm done slaughtering everyone of you, I'll be going for Yagura" Naruto stated and the shinobi quickly shut up "Let me show you the power of Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze " As Naruto stated to release his purple chakra as the ground behind him is cracked.