Episode 3: Inkwell Tour

One bright and sunny day, in the forest of Inkwell, Cuphead, Mugman, and Red Rose are inside having breakfast. The three are able to finish the breakfast and Red Rose helps Elder Kettle clean the dishes and put them away as Cuphead and Mugman have come down with their backpack.

"Hey Red Rose, are you ready to go?" Mugman asks.

"Yeah. I just finished helping Elder Kettle with the dishes," Red Rose says, and puts them away.

Elder Kettle dries the last of the plate and asks, "What are you three doing today?"

"Mugman and I are going to take Red Rose to town and show her around, and get her a few things. Since she's going to live with us for a while," Cuphead says.

"Sounds nice. Remember, Red Rose is new so I want you both to keep an eye on her," Elder Kettle says.

Then turns to Red Rose, "And stay close to the boys, Red Rose."

"Yes Elder Kettle," Red Rose happily says.

After finishing the dishes, head upstairs and gather her belongings, and meet up with the boys to leave.

"Bye Elder Kettle!" Cuphead says.

"We'll see you later," Mugman says.

"Bye," Red Rose happily says.

With that, the three kids leave the house and walk through the forest, until they reach the town of Inkwell.

"So guys, I know you want to show me around town, but you've been acting a little weird on how you insisted on coming here as the stores open," Red Rose says.

Mugman turns to Cuphead, "Since we're here now, we might as well tell her."

"Yep. It sure is," Cuphead says.

Then turns to Red Rose, "We've decided to show you around town, and for you to do whatever you want here. Since your birthday ended with a hitch, we decided to give you late birthday fun, even though we just met."

"Aw, that's sweet you guys," Red Rose says.

"Glad you like it," Mugman says.

"We're going to show you everything on the Isle. Well, the town for starters," Cuphead says.

"Then let's go," Red Rose says with a smile.

The first place that they decide to go to is a clothing store. Mainly because Red Rose could use some clothes and other essentials for her stay.

"Wow. There are a lot of clothes here," Red Rose says.

"Yeah. We get our clothes from here," Cuphead says.

"I'm sure there are some outfits that you might like," Mugman says.

Just then, two employees of the store walk over to them.

The first employee is a white rabbit with a white nose, long white ears, a white fluffy tail. She is wearing an ivory color blouse with a pink skirt, and wears a yellow flower hair clip. The second employee is a white mouse with large round ears, pink eyes and a long tail. She wears a light pink blouse and a bright yellow skirt with white polka dots.

The rabbit says, "HI Cuphead. Mugman. Who's your new friend?"

"This is Red Rose, she's our new friend," Cuphead says.

"She was shipwrecked and needed some new clothes and stuff," Mugman says.

"Oh, so you need clothes then," The rabbit asks.

"Yes. And who might you two be?" Red Rose replies.

The rabbit says, "I'm Bun Bun Bunny."

"And I'm Mimmy Mouse," The mouse girl says.