Episode 8: Ghost Ain't Real

One evening, at the movie theater in the city. There's a scary movie being played called 'Hideous Zombies.' The movie has just ended and everyone begins to leave the theater. Cuphead, Mugman, and Red Rose are among those who come out of the theater. The three laugh with grins on their faces.

Mugman laughs and says, "Zombies are not as scary as I thought they'd be."

"I'm proud of ya, Mugsy. You only needed to change your pants three times," Cuphead says.

"A new record," Mugman says with a slight of pride.

Then turns to Red Rose, "So Red Rose, what do you think of the movie?"

"The movie was great. Sure it was scary and I screamed a few times, but the movie was also amazing," Red Rose says.

Cuphead looks up at the sky and says, "Oh! It's late. To make it home before dark, we better take a shortcut through the creepy cemetery."

Cuphead points to the cemetery. It has an old wall with a creepy old gate. Inside the cemetery with tombstones, old jagged and creepy looking trees, and some kind of tower on the hill. And the sound of a wolf can be heard from a distance.

"Nothing scary about that. Not to a record-breaker like me," Mugman says.

"Attaboy, Mugsy," Cuphead says.

Then turns to Red Rose, "What about you?"

"Hmm, I don't see why not. And you said it's the fastest way back to the cottage," Red Rose says.

With that, the three begin to walk towards the entryway to the cemetery. Mugman looks up to see the frightening looking gargoyle.

"Hm..." Cuphead replies.

Soon, the three are walking deep inside the cemetery. They walk down the path to see the many tombstones around.

"Sure is a lot of tombstones," Mugman says.

"Uh-huh," Cuphead says.

"Yeah. They sure are," Red Rose says.

The three look around to see the tombstones, spooky trees, and creepy areas. Soon, the sun begins to go down.

"Really starting to get dark now," Cuphead says.

"You're right. The sun is already going down," Red Rose says.

Then Mugman says, "Some might find that unsettling, but not me."

Then Cuphead says, "Good thing we're so brave."

Soon, the sun begins to go down further and it's starting to get dark.

"I can't think of a time I've been less scared," Mugman says.

Soon, the sun goes down and it begins to get dark. Red Rose looks at her friends and begins to notice how scared she is.

Suddenly, Cuphead begins to panic, "Nothing scary about a graveyard."

So does Mugman, "Just a yard."

"For playing," Cuphead panics.

"We have a yard," Mugman panics.

"We should vacation here," Cuphead freaks out.

"Live here!" Mugman screams.

"I never wanna leave!" Cuphead screams.

Just then, thunder booms from behind the cups and they run away screaming.

"Guys wait!" Red Rose calls out and chases after them.

Cuphead and Mugman continue to run away screaming, unaware of three ghosts playing with cards.

Red Rose chases after them, "Guys, wait up! Wait!"