Episode 60: Joy Ride

One night, or early morning at the cottage, Cuphead and Mugman are fast asleep in their rooms. Just then, someone slowly opens the door to their room, and a hand brings in a large amount of fireworks. He tosses them on the ground close to the bed. Just then, the fireworks come flying across the room, causing the boys to wake up screaming.

"What's happening?!" Mugman screams and places the pillow over his head.

Cuphead screams, "I don't know!"

Soon, the smoke from the fireworks surround the room, and hear Elder Kettle laughing as the boys cough.

When the smoke clears, they are shocked to see, "Elder Kettle?!"

"But you hate fireworks," Mugman says.

"Well, outside, yeah. But we're inside!" Elder Kettle says "Now, you boys ready for a day of fun?"And brings out two present boxes.

He then presents them to the boys, "Here's your presents."

The boys each take a present box with confused looks.

"But it's not Christmas," Mugman says.

"So?" Elder Kettle says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Eh," The boys reply, and open their presents.

They end up having more fireworks.

"Ooh!" Mugman replies.

Cuphead says, "Wow! Is the whole day of fun gonna be fireworks themed?"

"Nope," Elder Kettle answers.

Elder Kettle then lights up the match and uses it to light up the fireworks, causing them to fly around, making the boys scream.

Later, the boys and Elder Kettle are in the kitchen. Elder Kettle makes pancakes for breakfast. However, when they're done, the pancakes are burnt black.

"Ugh, yuck!" Cuphead says in disgust.

And Mugman says, "Hey, these are all burnt."

Elder Kettle remains silent for a second and says, "Well, can't win 'em all, boys."

He then grabs the plates and throws out the window, "Heeya!"

"Always have a plan B," Elder Kettle then brings out a jar of cookies.

The boys are shocked to see this.

And Mugman points out, "But you never share your cookies."

"Are you feelin' all right?" Cuphead asks.

"Never better," Elder Kettle says with a chuckle.

Then the three begin to eat the cookies together. Well, Cuphead and Mugman are chowing down.

Then the three rush out the door as Elder Kettle shouts, "Day of fun!"

The boys cheer, "Yay!"

They soon jump into the truck.

Just then, Elder Kettle felt something, "Oh!" And brings out the wallet. "What's this?" He opens the wallet, and takes out a large amount of cash, "Well, well. Not bad, old man."

Then says to the boys, "Okay, fellas. Day of fun!"

Then drives the truck off, but quick;y reverse back to the cottage.

Elder Kettle calls out, "Hey, goat! Day of fun! Ya in?"

The goat bleats in reply and jumps in the truck. Then Elder Kettle drives the truck

Everyone shouts, "Day of fun!"

And so the group begins their day of fun.

Elder Kettle releases his hands from the wheel and says, "Hey, look! No hands!"